Coffee County @ Tullahoma friday

catpalace

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea..like i said..micah will get his but its gonna come down to how the rest of the team does. spry will do good but im anxious to know how the rest of the teams play. one reason im going w/ tullahoma is bc they have all the same players they had last year and i think they will be ready to play in the kinda of environment that friday night will have. they have experience and i think that will be the edge for the wildcats. some of the CC lpayers didnt see a lot of minutes againt tullahoma last year.. i may be wrong though.. cant wait to see the game

its gonna be intense and yea not sure about the whole starting 5 but micah will have a great game but im thinkin its gonna rely alot on how spry shoots the three..if hes strokin i think they pull out the win...if not then who knows...either way very important game for these two teams in the region standings

Edited by culleokarep

ur exactly right. Im not gonna say a must win but its gonna be really good 4 the winner and really bad 4 the loser in this one. huge game 4 both teams. im sure the 6 man will show up 4 cchs like always and tullahomas student section has been great thus far this year..should be exciting 4 the players. an atmosphere that neither team has seen yet this year. ill be there. cant wait

adamb10 is right Tullahoma had a horrible game offensively against Lincoln, but the played really well defensively.  Scoring hasn't been that hard for Tullahoma recently.  Last year when they came to town #12 shot the lights out.  Theres no doubt that Cass Barnes and Tommy Jones can score the ball, and they've got two big guys down low #33 and #55 that aren't bad either.  Coffee has a good starting 5 and Micah is outstanding.  They don't have much of a bench though, past Hodge I don't see much to give a spark.  It'll be close as ever but I'll bet on they find their offensive rythm and beat Coffee by 5.

825475543[/snapback]

you are right popeye #12 can shoot the lights out if he gets confidence and yes there is no doubt about jones and barnes being able to score the ball its gonna rely on how the inside game is and #12 shootin the rock.. the Tullahoma bench players will have to play a big role too friday night...it will be exciting to watch.

do you know the names of the and height of the starting 5 for tullahoma?

825475590[/snapback]

umm..i know the names but not the height. startins 5:barnes at pg, lyons at sg, jones at sf, edwards at pf, and rogers at c. I know they have some good players comin off the bench especially their 6 man but i dunno his name. I think its gonna be exciting.they have the same line up they had last year. they didnt lose nebody..what about CC? i know they have micah, spry, webster, jere, and samual, is that right? or does hodge start 4 them?

i really couldnt tell ya..they may go zone they may go man.. i have seen them do both this season against diff. teams. I dunno what the ole coach will do and i have no clue who they would put on him..i would tripple team him..lol..jk..i think CC will have trouble handling the wildcats inside game though..noone has been able to stop it yet