Marshall County search?

1stdown

The administration at Marshall County High School is one of the best in the State of Tennessee. The principal, Nancy Allen Pruitt rules with pretty much an iron fist.  But at the same time she is there for any parent, student or teacher at any time. She has a great open door policy and she welcomes any comments or suggestions and will listen to any and all. She has a very good assistant principal who is very active in the school and the athletic programs, he is assisting with the boys basketball program.

She supports all coaches, players and their programs.

825478010[/snapback]

I am sure that Ms. Pruitt is a great Principal but everytime I saw anything mentioned about the coaching situation in Marshall it was always the Director of Schools handling the matter.....

I thought the Principle was the direct supervisor over all coaches at their schools...

Politics at work.... What a great society we live in......

Edited by Sportster

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ontheroadagain:

We all know who made the decision to get rid of COACH MAC! JDP pulled the trigger and I think you know who put the bullets in the chamber. I hope 2 years of high school athletics is worth the effort. Remember that "Time takes care of everything" and the clock is ticking.

thumb

ontheroadagain:

We all know who made the decision to get rid of COACH MAC! JDP pulled the trigger and I think you know who put the bullets in the chamber. I hope 2 years of high school athletics is worth the effort. Remember that "Time takes care of everything" and the clock is ticking.

thumb

825478973[/snapback]

So does this mean I have things figured out!!!!!!!!!!

Who is JDP??? Im not from Marshall so I dont kknow all the players (Political figures_....)

Edited by Sportster

The administration at Marshall County High School is one of the best in the State of Tennessee. The principal, Nancy Allen Pruitt rules with pretty much an iron fist.  But at the same time she is there for any parent, student or teacher at any time. She has a great open door policy and she welcomes any comments or suggestions and will listen to any and all. She has a very good assistant principal who is very active in the school and the athletic programs, he is assisting with the boys basketball program.

She supports all coaches, players and their programs.  Except Coach Mac .

825478010[/snapback]

I agree wingman. Having been a player, student and fan of Coach Mac, I can't imagine great offers not rolling in for him. It's a shame that all this drama cost him his job. It's going to be a hard hunt now for Marshall County to fill this vacancy. I'm just glad that I got to experience the great coaching of Coach Mac.