Oakdale has won 2 straight

bballplaya123

Well we are on a 3 game winning streak. and have won 4 of the last 5. Only losing to CAK. We beat G-back, Sunbright, Coalfield, and Oakdale. Now back in the summer when you won, you cant compare that to a real game here is why.

1. We played all (that means guys who dont even play in varsity right now)of are players.

2. It was our first week of practice that week we played. I think we had 2 maybe 3 practices b4 that.

2. Spencer Myers wasnt there nor David Langley are 10th man

3. Our rotation was at every 4 min. in each quarter. This rotation ment everyone was playing. Now we only play 9 people and do not have set time rotation.

4. If there is a set rotation then some guys cant get a feel.

5. Even though you did win in those four qtrs., with all the factors said above. You won by only one point.

So yall did win but look at the facts of why.

Now for tommorow, we(midway) needs to play well. We need to play good defense , hit the boards, knock down shots. If we come out bad ,dont play well, look over yall.... then we probably will loose. But if we do play good d, hit the boards, knock down shots, then we will, should probably win. We played well enough last time on Nov. 26 to win by about 25 and play our entire bench in the last few min.

Well enough rambling, if both teams play like they should. Midway should win.

Good Luck to everyone, lets hope for a clean, inj. free game.

HEY CRACK, KTOGS!! 2 down 8 to go

OK so Oakdales 2 game win streak is over now, it wasnt a blowout. i mean its hard to win a game when its 8 on 5 (3 refs). And even though it was 8 on 5 Oakdale only lost by like 10 pts. Oakdale played very bad in the 1st half but improved some in the 2nd half to make it a close game. I guess the Eagles will have to start a new win streak after christmas break, who knows their district is crazy anyone can beat anyone on any given night.