White House-Heritage vs. CPA

nator1203

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will definately be the biggest test so far this year for Heritage.

Size matchup will be a problem also... CPA isn't huge but they are larger across the line than Heritage, with a 6'3-6'4" shooting guard in Sikes. They let Hickman Counties Dotson (UT signee) get his points (27) but still beat Hickman by 5...

Heritage will have to use all of its weapons to win this one..... and they do have the weapons to win....

I know that Coach Petrone will come up with a game plan to match up with CPA.....

Stay foscused and play with heart...

It should be a good game.  If Heritage comes out and plays tough defense they can win.  CPA just doesnt have one good player (Travis Sikes) they also have another scorer that Heritage has to be aware of.  Zavh Ferrell has scored the most points for CPA 4 out of the 6 games.

825481102[/snapback]

Ferrell is a good ball player (Scorer and Ball Handler)......... and has scored some points but Heritage should be able to match up on him fairly well.. Sikes height will create a mis-match that Heritage will have to contend with....... However, like I said Coach Petrone will have a good game plan for the team to execute....

Yeah Coach P will have something , but yeah Ferrel is a good ball handler but he will meet his match in Taylor Jarell out of Heritage. This will be Heritages toughest match yet and will not be there last I'm sure they will play there best game yet and this will show how far Heritage has come so this year and will have there focus on being 8-o after Friday the 17th.

Good Luck Heritage thumb