Oneida vs. Jellico

the one

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realy think that is funny when people from Scott High get on here and run their mouths. Scott High has never and will never compete in their district or region. You guys can argue and say that if you played against single A teams like Oneida does then you might win,....well i sure hope that you would you are a bigger school. That means the competition is supposed to be stronger because you have more people in your school. You know if you played ball like you run your mouth you might actually get somewhere.

I realy think that is funny when people from Scott High get on here and run their mouths.  Scott High has never and will never compete in their district or region.  You guys can argue and say that if you played against single A teams like Oneida does then you might win,....well i sure hope that you would you are a bigger school.  That means the competition is supposed to be stronger because you have more people in your school. You know if you played ball like you run your mouth you might actually get somewhere.

825485577[/snapback]

LOL man that is funny Ive been to a couple Scott Vs Oneida and Scott Always came out with the W I mean oneida is 1-A but they dont count there special students and only count vocational half a student and i think that they would be 2-A in football and basketball if they did. but oneida wont be able to compete then cause they cant even compete in 1-a CAUSE THEY stink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by running riot

What? Oneida counts every student besides what most Scott High studnets and faculty think. We do not cheat at all. We are a one town school while you all are a County school. I'm guessing running riot that you're a middle schooler or a parent who gets on here to bash people. I'm not here to make fun of anyone, Scott High has a good basketball team, nobody said anything about that. This is just another stupid arguement. Drop it please. Ask any of the Scott High or Oneida basketball players, they would love to play each other but they're friends away from the game. Heck, some of them work together. Just don't start another one of these stupid arguements. Something like this last year led to some really stupid stuff so let's not let it happen again.

Well with Harriman coming down to 1A in football next year there is no way Oneida will move up to 2A. Don't bash a guy for putting up 33 points against a team that isn't as good as they were in the past. Scott High probably does have to guys that could put up for against Jellico, Oneida has more than that. This year the scoring load has been picked up by Orick and Walker but they aren't the only one that can score.

I am truly sorry that I said anything. All I can tell you is that Oneida does not cheat when they turn in their students, and if vocational students were only counted as a half then wouldn't Scott High only turn in 3 or 4 hundred because their entire school is vocational isn't it. Oh well, I guess you are either a little kid

who's daddy is putting 30 year old stories in your head or you are that daddy still talking about those 30 year old stories. GROW UP!!!!! and go Oneida

LOL man that is funny Ive been to a couple Scott Vs Oneida and Scott Always came out with the W I mean oneida is 1-A but they dont count there special students and only count vocational half a student and i think that they would be 2-A in football and basketball if they did. but oneida wont be able to compete then cause they cant even compete in 1-a CAUSE THEY stink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825486253[/snapback]

Hmmm.... when were these oneida vs scott games...i pretty sure they have only scrimaged once in the last probably ten years and it was a very close scrimage, no one knows who won we didn't keep score, but go ahead and keep posting it's kinda funny....i'm pretty sure scott high students don't want you to post, your making them look bad.

Edited by sportsdude20