Tennessee High @ Elizabethon

cougarhater

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The vikes are playin good ball right noe Terrill is scorin over 20 a game and Shaud is getting his shot back everyday. Evan Dodd Mackie Chapman Chris Perrigan and Ty Harmon are capable of puttin up 20+ any night so hope u play good defense or the vikes will stop u.

Vikings by 30+

VIKINGS ARE SO OVER RATED IT ISNT EVEN FUNNY!

825486335[/snapback]

How do you get that THS is over rated. I mean im pretty sure stats dont lie. We beat Betsy by more than you did and plus our record is probably better than yours and we play a lot tougher teams. You all lost to EAST !!!!!!!!!!! im pretty sure we beat them 24-61. OVER RATED? I think not

How do you get that THS is over rated. I mean im pretty sure stats dont lie. We beat Betsy by more than you did and plus our  record is probably better than yours and we play a lot tougher teams.  You all lost to EAST !!!!!!!!!!!  im pretty sure we beat them 24-61.  OVER RATED?  I think not

825490160[/snapback]

I agree COUGARHATER… you shouldn’t even acknowledge these clowns after they have lost to the same East team that THS held to only 5 points in the entire first half!!!! Talk about the butt of the conference… that’s two shots made in a whole half of play!! PITIFUL!!!! And central lost to East??! We will see how good you are if we get to play you in the Arbys … Oh my bad …. YOU WEREN’T INVITED!!! There’s only room in a tournament like the Arbys for one DOORMAT TEAM, and East has already claimed that spot!!!! :D:D