To all who Doubt Blake Derrick

BluNWhiteH8Tribe

Ok, all you McMinn people do(with the exception of a few)is rip on us and talk about how yall are a better team then us. Well, we were 21-30 in the second half. Which I believe shows who the better team is in itself. Yall had a total defensive breakdown, but it wouldnt have mattered, we wouldve won. And just so ya kno, we have won 10 of the last 12 against the Big Bad Cherokees. And when we come to Athens, we will have won 11 of the last 13. McMinn, yall have an ok team and yall could go places, but those places arent beyond the region tournament. And unless yall pull a Rhea County, I dont see yall makin it outta district. And as far as Blake Derrick's critics are concerned, he lit yall up the other night and hes gonna do it again as soon as he walks in that gym in Athens. So after that game, were gonna see what jcock has 2 say, and were gonna see what mchs fan has 2 say, of course theyll probably just make some excuse about how they "shot themselves in the foot" instead of bein men and sayin "we got beat, yall are the better team."

You really are rediculous. All you ever do is whine about this and that. I haven't really seen anybody rip you guys or hate on Blake. You are just going by what Blake said earlier when he tried to make somefin out of nufin. Concerning the district, all we have to do is finish top 4, we have beat Cumberland(pretty easily in fact), and when district comes we will beat Rhea.

Oh im goin on what he said?  ok, maybe u didnt read the post about the game against yall but people were tearin into him.  You didnt say nothin and thats much appreciated but ya kno if those people are gonna talk junk, they need 2 beat us first.  which they wont.

825486984[/snapback]

Well, i did read it, i know one person who didn't talk about him very good. ONE PERSON, that was it though. Quit whining about it gal, that was like 2 weeks ago. Somebody lock this topic.