White House vs White House Heritage

timbdp

Money does talk and it could help our school and our team would lvoe a rematch and the offcials were not great and coaches from opposing teams sayiing something to other players other then there own is not sportsman-like , correct me if I'm wrong. I respect coach Mathis he is definately a great coach and has done good so far and will continue doing good I hope, but as far as for unsportsman-like conduct from teh coach who said that is unbelievable. Hey and also you better believe Heritage will be ready for Housten Co. because that is a District game and the games that were played at Overton are over and don't mean a thing to us now were look ahead and not back, the only game that matters is the oone you are playing.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Money does talk and it could help our school and our team would lvoe a rematch and the offcials were not great and coaches from opposing teams sayiing something to other players other then there own is not sportsman-like , correct me if I'm wrong. I respect coach Mathis he is definately a great coach and has done good so far and will continue doing good I hope, but as far as for unsportsman-like conduct from teh coach who said that is unbelievable. Hey and also you better believe Heritage will be ready for Housten Co. because that is a District game and the games that were played at Overton are over and don't mean a thing to us now were look ahead and not back, the only game that matters is the oone you are playing.

825501135[/snapback]

I never said Coach Mathis was "unbelievable" I said he was a good coach..... I said scoring 30 points in the 4th quarter was "unbelievable"..... and it is....

Believe me I know that Coach Petrone will have you ready to play come the 4th.... and you have an exceptional chance to finish in the top 2 or 3 in the district if not the #1 position.....

Good Luck.....

jcox08- if you want to check the records of both teams then also check out the opponents. the blue devils do not have any blind teams nor montessori teams on their schedule. only thing that matters is the blue devils did some butt kickin' tonight. Go Blue Devils ! No Excuses !!

jcox08- if you want to check the records of both teams then also check out the opponents.  the blue devils do not have any blind teams nor montessori teams on their schedule.  only thing that matters is the blue devils did some butt kickin' tonight.  Go Blue Devils !  No Excuses !!

825501217[/snapback]

well white house lost to east robertson and smyrna and heritage beat them, and congrat to white house on only being able to beat a 1a team

Hey drika or whatever ---- Listen White House no doubt did some but kickin tonight and they had to have 8 players to do it including the refs. SO listen I hope you play on the White House basketball team because if not you have no right to say anything about heritage becasue Heritage has a tough schedule and they beat Smyrna and East and that is something nator mentioned, but we beat them and that is something White House did not do explain that one and remember no excuses. I'm glad you posted that forum drika because it did not help White House's basketball tema look any better becasue they beat a 1a team with the officials help. SO next time no alittle bit about the game and records before you post a forum plz

Drika, What blind school are you talking about?? Montessori is a 2nd year school just like Heritage. So back off a little there. What is up with WHHS trashing on Heritage? We support you guys all of the time because you are our community. This is crazy. It's not like Heritage said let's go start a new school. We've had to start everything from scratch. I know there are lots of people over there that support us too. We still have alot of BDP for you guys. Don't start something over nothing. I guarantee you if you guys go further than us in tournaments that we'll be there to support BDP. So stop with the trashing please.

Sportster to be fair to Heritage, please note that  all of the starters for Heritage were fouled out during this great run. How unusual is it to foul out 5 starters??

825501385[/snapback]

Like I said I wasnt there, I was at the Hendersonville Classic....

However, it is time to put this to bed and start supporting each other again....

Like I said a Home and Away series next season would be great for both teams....

And would deifinately fill up each others gymnasium on game night....

Settle it on the court and support each other the other 363 days a year if these games can be arranged....

Edited by Sportster

White House has won against 3A team Warren Co and 2A Portland

White House and Heritage will not have home and home series with each other because the principals of each school agreed they would not play each other except for tournaments in this tournament they put white house and heritage on the opposite side of brackets so they would not play each other

White House played a great game and the refs were calling bad calls on white house in the first half

White House next game is against very good Wilson Central at home on Jan 4 this will be very big district game

White House has won against 3A team Warren Co and 2A Portland

White House and Heritage will not have home and home series with each other because the principals of each school agreed they would not play each other except for tournaments in this tournament they put white house and heritage on the opposite side of brackets so they would not play each other

White House played a great game and the refs were calling bad calls on white house in the first half

White House next game is against very good Wilson Central at home on Jan 4 this will be very big district game

825501585[/snapback]

I am not to sure about the Principal's agreement.... Dont really think that Jeff and Art made that agreement for the foreseeable future.... I have known them for sometime going back to them both teaching in the Sumner County System and I think that they meant only for the first couple of years.... Unless you are in administration as well and know more than me... You still havent answered my question... Age? Grade? Sports you play?