A Call to Arms, we want & need YOU

MidwayGWave32

Hello to All.

I am a player for Midway. (# 32) We have a excellent fan base and student section! Sgt. Steve has really done good for us. But i ask for all who hate Kingston to come cheer for Midway.

AS YOU probably know Midway (south of the river of kingston) is in Kingston, Midway is a small school (1A). We have about 250 students. Kingston(2A & 3A in football) has about 700. So even if we had all our students come and watch, Kingston would just need around 1/3 of there school to come to have a even amount of students from both schools.

Anyways i ask fans of all ages to come and help cheer for Midway. Becase Kingston will be bringing a large fan base and we need YOUR HELP to even out #s for Midway. I know Lenoir City has a dislike for Kingston..... and i would say others too. If anyone is familar with Region 2A, Cosby and Midway usually combine together and cheer for one another during district and region play. Although i dont expect anyone from Cosby to come, (it would be asking alot if i did, because of the miles and etc) The reason i bring up Cosby is because its amazing how big the fan base is when were combined. So im asking other schools and there families to do like Cosby does and join forces and cheer for us, the underdog. The game is at 6:00 at Midway.

I truly believe we have enough talent to play against Kingston. In fact the last the two teams played each other where the Juniors of both teams played alot was in Jr High. Where we lost the first time by 10 and then would beat them on there home floor by one point the only time Midway Jr High has beat Cherokee (Kingston's Jr High) in the last 10 years. Then the next year in High School, (This years juniors' freshmen year) Midway JV beat Kingston JV by one. The following year another close JV game, Kingston would win.

This year we are having a great season. 8-3 only losing to Rockwood by 3, Oliver Springs by 3 and CAK by around 20 (game was alot closer than score, we were ahead at half time by one, and game slowly slipped away to lose by that amount)

So everyone please come out and support Midway, thanks. And ill even say this.... Rockwood i know we have our differences and we also have a rivalry.BUT we need your help also. If you would do that for us it would be big because i know yall dont like Kingston either probably more than Midway. Now we have helped each other B4. ( i can remember in Jr High when i played and even a few times in High School) Trust me, if help us cheer for us tommorow, we got your backs when yall play CAK in the Regions this year.

With that said, the game should be a close fought game.

The BATTLE for best in Kingston is on. Its North vs South.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you've never been to a Kingston Midway have you. You dont understand the rivarly. I mean there is hate, that you would only understand if you went to one of the schools. I mean theres been fights between our students off campus. The reason i ask for fans to come is because of the size difference of our schools. I mean if we dont get any outside help Kingston will have a bigger crowd then the homeschool. We have great fans we just dont have the numbers like kingston has.

Also i think that our troops dont care what i wrote in a post. Stop trying to be political correct.

You are stupid. The leader of the Student section is "Sargent Steve" get the correlation between "Call to arms" now?

Reading comphrension is not a strong suit on coacht.com.

Good Luck Midway  thumb

825502080[/snapback]

Folks actually read the posts here?

I thought they just started threads about the "Best ______" or the "Best Player to ______" and then insert the best player at their school into the thread.

sgt steve is a nickname because actually is going to be in Marines. If you dont believe me ask anyone at Midway.

And yea i was making a reference to war( but a diffrent kind of war).

(splainshornet ,you are right though, because i was never talking about real war where people die it goes along with Sgt. Steve and etc.)

See everytime i go on the court it is a war. I goto battle everytime on the court. I change I become a different person out there, I got to have that attitude because if i dont, my talent aint going to get it done alone, i have to use heart and aggression to compete against players like Matt Poole, a really good athlete who i respect alot. And it has payed off, I start, and I even held all the posts at the X-mas tourny to less 10 per person. That includes Poole and 42 from OS a good post too. You can bash me all you want about me being politically incorrect.

But you know, whatever, oh by the way i support our troops, and support the war, and Bush. We lost to Kingston by about 20, the game was close almost all night.

Edited by MidwayGWave32