How is Region 8 shaping up?

braytrained93

Cordova won The Call of the Wild beating ridgeway in the finals. I forgot the score though.

825511238[/snapback]

Dustin,

Congratulations to you and your team this weekend. It was good to see you back on the mat and healthy. You wrestled very well today from what I saw but I missed your match with Ridgeway.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you ignoring us? Plese understand i mean no harm. I will wreslte every guy in west Tennessee and can guarentee that not one of them will even take me down. Way to run the pack!!! Go WOLVES!!! You won and i am proud, but seriously reply back. I love you guys and you mean the world to me, i never meant to hurt you, i never meant to make you cry, but wrestleSBA had me at hello.

SIncereley yours,

Ron Weasley

Are you ignoring us?  Plese understand i mean no harm.  I will wreslte every guy in west Tennessee and can guarentee that not one of them will even take me down.  Way to run the pack!!! Go WOLVES!!! You won and i am proud, but seriously reply back.  I love you guys and you mean the world to me, i never meant to hurt you, i never meant to make you cry, but wrestleSBA had me at hello.

SIncereley yours,

Ron Weasley

825511472[/snapback]

SO you will guarantee that Nick Marable could not get a take down on you?

I agree SBA will be a good team, but they are not the best team in the west. I would actually have them as one of the top two D2 schools from out west.

brothersboy is not a Christian Brothers student.  You can check their previous posts to find out who it is.  I don't recall anyone claiming on here that CBHS is great or the best in the west or anything along those lines.  Some of you, Jose, were quick to jump to conclusions.  Good luck to all in the region 8 or X.  I am sure you will make West Tennessee proud.

825508851[/snapback]

I got it. You are right. He is not a CBHS student.

Region 8 is going to be crazy this 2nd half. Collierville is still doing their thing. Cordova is becoming last year's Bartlett. Ridgeway finally has Big Carl. Houston has shifted their upper weights. Germantown is peaking. A lot of teams have tough individuals, this could prove to be a very entertaining region tournament!

Dustin,

Congratulations to you and your team this weekend.  It was good to see you back on the mat and healthy.  You wrestled very well today from what I saw but I missed your match with Ridgeway.

825511376[/snapback]

Appreciate it coach. I do feel a whole lot better. Nice meeting you finally.

Appreciate it coach. I do feel a whole lot better. Nice meeting you finally.

825512230[/snapback]

Dustin,

Yeah it was good to meet you officially too Dustin. You gonna wrestle this summer or are you done after the season? If you wrestle we may have a chance to see each other a little more. You didn't look like you had been off for as long as you had, very little rust. I am glad to see you back as well, makes Region 8 a good bit stronger, you gave us quite a scare at McGavock.

Edited by WrestleSBA

give us your guesses........and where is big bro........tell him i've proclaimed myself lord o' the left..... :blink:

825509662[/snapback]

I am gonna go ahead and say.....

I think its gonna be Collierville and Ridgeway in the finals, but again I am quite sure that my Dragons will be heading back to Clarksville. What I think they should really challenge themselves to do would be bring home a top 4 place, something Region 8 has been dry of for a while now. I think everyone has underestimated Collierville's strength because they graduated 8 starters, but what you have to take into consideration is that the feeder program has been producing quite nicely the past couple years, and those who started in high school have been training with those 8 starters for 3 or 4 years. There is a whole bundle of talent that has been waiting for a few years to start because the of the 8 that graduated, 7 of them have been starters from either there freshman or sophmore year. Theres my editorial Mr. Slim Jim.

I am gonna go ahead and say.....

I think its gonna be Collierville and Ridgeway in the finals, but again I am quite sure that my Dragons will be heading back to Clarksville. What I think they should really challenge themselves to do would be bring home a top 4 place, something Region 8 has been dry of for a while now. I think everyone has underestimated Collierville's strength because they graduated 8 starters, but what you have to take into consideration is that the feeder program has been producing quite nicely the past couple years, and those who started in high school have been training with those 8 starters for 3 or 4 years. There is a whole bundle of talent that has been waiting for a few years to start because the of the 8 that graduated, 7 of them have been starters from either there freshman or sophmore year. Theres my editorial Mr. Slim Jim.

825512275[/snapback]

Cordova will be in finals with Collerville r Ridgeway