mcminn central @ Sequoyah

sweeth20stunna

One cannot argue with the athletic ability of Jonathon Jones, with his supposed signing of a Division I football scholarship being the best evidence of such, but one can argue about the strength of his defensive effort. The ability may in fact be there, but scoring is what essentially occupies his mind during the game. He is simply not as active on the other team's end, and this lack of effort will not allow him to "shut down" anyone. I believe in fact that Sequoyah is a more solid defensive team without Jones in the lineup.

P.S. - Does the coaching wisdom of Perry Hull always eminate from his Air Force Ones, or can he perform as a barefooted basketball bohemian? We shall never know.

[/i] Central will have no trouble with sequoyah...brown and derrick should have big games...no trouble withs sequoyah...dont need to talk about it anymore

825517091[/snapback]

well crazy, beau and blake had a decent night but i have to say that Avery was awesome. we struggled a lil bit but if u r who i think u r, then u know that. the guys played great though.

~Blue Nation Rox my Sox!!!~

to clevelandbaseball26 idk how u were brought up but ur little fake apology was rude and idiotic. next time before you come to central or decide to say ne thing to hailey why don't you learn some respect for others and urself. your an arrogant guy that thinks he's better then he is. you couldn't get hailey if you were the last man on the face of this earth. and idc who you are she won't call you so stop trying and leave her alone move on there buddy. cause ur a jerk. dont ever talk to hailey or ne other girl with that kind of disrespect again. you should really think before speaking. so just stop posting and next year when you come back to central. come to lose. because we won't lose next year. i'll guarantee that one. you won't have sir charles. so u'll be awful. idc what ne one says. we will beat you. learn some respect for women as well.

Edited by letsb4real