Marti Bush

krichunaka

Lady Cyclones promising Sophomore, Marti Bush will have surgery on her knee today. She is a very Bright Student Athlete, and hopes to continue playing basketball for the Lady Cyclones.

Many of you who have experienced surgery and rehab know full-well what she's facing. She has a tough road ahead with the pain and Rehabilitation; but Marti will handle this like the true champ she is.

God Bless you, Marti. We'll be thinking about you and praying for a very successful surgery, recovery and happy return to your beloved team. thumb

Kim Richardson

Thanks for all of the well wishes and prayers. The surgery went very well, but I am in a lot of pain. PT starts tommorrow. Dr Aiken says that with alot of hard work I can come back stronger than ever.

To my teammates: Thanks for the surprise pizza party last night. I was having a rough day, and that just made everything seem so much better. You all are great teammates and friends. Take it to them tomorrow at Voluneer!

Marti,

So glad the surgery went well. and We all hope to be around to watch you DOMINATE next season. HOWEVER....

It's "Take-it-to-em" NOT "Take it to them." <<<<much too "legalistic," Marti.

You might substitute "um" for "em" but never "them." You've obviously spent very little time on "The Creek."

Hang in there, Hunny. thumb

AW Marti, I love you too. Although I would love to take the credit for your success in school ball. You really owe it to yourself. You worked really hard on your own and you love the game so much. I know you will be back in no time cause you have that great desire. I am 110% behind you and I will be here for you anytime. As for the creek in you I will take that credit. :P By the way, Creek is a good thing.

Oh Great! Waydago, Sportiemom! You coached her and then you let her get away to the City???? Unbelievable!

Sportiemom ....You got some splainin' to do.

Still waiting for you to start submitting your Diary Entries to the Website, Marti. Should be a blast editing out all of your "thems" and substituting the proper pronouns.

Hang in there. thumb