NCS Freshmen

NCSeagle

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jarrett anderson is a punk!  he thinks he is better than god.  he was a descent shooter and not good at much else.  yall need to get over that loser and move on.  the freshman are the best thing that will ever happen to NCS.  and im not even from mcewen.  too bad bubba didnt kick Jarrett instead of andy!

825532465[/snapback]

your quote says a winner is somone who wants the ball in his hands when the game is on the line. if you do recall who helped beat McEwen in the district 10 championship game. In the final seconds. that also made dairy queen boy and bubba cry b/c they lost

first off i know that i am a day late and a dollar short on this subject but neither one of these teams could scrape the bottom of the bowl when it comes to the surrounding 2A teams.  (Harpeth, Cheatham, Sycamore, Waverly) If these two teams want something to brag about , beat one of these four teams.  As for little Anderson, he is a good player with a very good head on his shoulders.  I am just sorry that he has to deal with an older brother like he has.  With the great coaching that NCS has they will be back.  However they will have to walk through the fire to get there.  As for McEwen, lets hold our tongue because your underclassmen are going to take the beating for all the trash that you upperclassmen like to do with NCS.  Laugh now NCS is top in District in two years.

825531971[/snapback]

i say that ncs will be top dog next year and i predict a win over harpeth when ever they play ncs

Hey if your not on the court, keep your mouth shut.  But concentrate on bowling. B)  B)  B)

825533046[/snapback]

Gee, thanks for the advise. Since you do obviously know who I am then how bout you share the knowledge of your identity! Also, this is a basketball message board, if you wanna talk to me about bowling then lets go to that message board. Oh and by the way, since your obviously a basketball player, then why don't you shut your mouth and prove yourself next time you play us. That is if you even get off the bench.

Everyone needs to let this die. Nashville Christian got stomped and they need to get over it. And I love it how you NCS people are saying how good your gonna be in two or three years, who cares, this is now and McEwen, along with about four other teams in the district are a good bit better than you. You can't compete in the district anymore and yall need to just get used to your losing ways from the past. NCS has had a good team the past two years but it's over, sorry. Go back to being the same old NCS. And who ever called Puckett "Dairy Queen Boy" needs to stop hating on him because they are just jealous that NCS will never have a player as good as him. And one more thing, some one was saying earlier that McEwen and NCS could not compete with Sycamore, etc., who cares we play 1A and yall play 2A so what does it matter. And I wouldn't go talking all that crap because Sycamore and the others play in a pretty weak district theirselves.

To whoever is posting that ncs has even the smallest chance of beating harpeth their crazy! Harpeth has more talent than ncs could ever imagine. Granted RD has been cold from deep range lately, but he's not a one deminsional player. This kid can and will drive on you, as well as dunk all in your face. (ask Cascade) Then if you can contain RD or you just break his leg or something bush league like yall are known for in every sport, than you still have to stop Scott Erland, their 6'6 Center/gaurd/forward/water-boy/towlboy/ anything else he wants to be. Then say you by chance break his leg too. Then they have Cody Davis. A 6'2 guard/ forward that can do anything from dunk it on you, to hit the 26' footer in your eye. Forget about beating Harpeth. And as for baseball, if i was from ncs i would shut up about baseball. Yall are terrible. Wait till Harpeth plays you in that, that will be funny. (cheatham co. classic)!!!!!

Everyone needs to let this die. Nashville Christian got stomped and they need to get over it. And I love it how you NCS people are saying how good your gonna be in two or three years, who cares, this is now and McEwen, along with about four other teams in the district are a good bit better than you. You can't compete in the district anymore and yall need to just get used to your losing ways from the past. NCS has had a good team the past two years but it's over, sorry. Go back to being the same old NCS. And who ever called Puckett "Dairy Queen Boy" needs to stop hating on him because they are just jealous that NCS will never have a player as good as him. And one more thing, some one was saying earlier that McEwen and NCS could not compete with Sycamore, etc., who cares we play 1A and yall play 2A so what does it matter. And I wouldn't go talking all that crap because Sycamore and the others play in a pretty weak district theirselves.

825533658[/snapback]

Go back to our losing ways of the past? When has McEwen been the front runner in the district in the past decade? Your right that people need to stop hating on Puckett though. He is one of the best players I've seen in a while and he is gonna have a good future with Tulane. I wish him the best of luck, but since he's still at McEwen lets not make peace just yet.

To whoever is posting that ncs has even the smallest chance of beating harpeth their crazy!  Harpeth has more talent than ncs could ever imagine.  Granted RD has been cold from deep range lately, but he's not a one deminsional player.  This kid can and will drive on you, as well as dunk all in your face. (ask Cascade)  Then if you can contain RD or you just break his leg or something bush league like yall are known for in every sport, than you still have to stop Scott Erland, their 6'6 Center/gaurd/forward/water-boy/towlboy/ anything else he wants to be.  Then say you by chance break his leg too.  Then they have Cody Davis.  A 6'2 guard/ forward that can do anything from dunk it on you, to hit the 26' footer in your eye.  Forget about beating Harpeth.  And as for baseball, if i was from ncs i would shut up about baseball.  Yall are terrible.  Wait till Harpeth plays you in that, that will be funny. (cheatham co. classic)!!!!!

825535389[/snapback]

Dude, get over yourself. We split the two meatings last year and yall were stronger then, than yall are now.

Dude, get over yourself. We split the two meatings last year and yall were stronger then, than yall are now.

825535584[/snapback]

im really glad you know what you are talking about! NOT! We had shane last year and that was it. yall dont have the size, speed strength, talent, or hustle to keep up with anyone in our district. Nashville Christian players live in their own little world, constantly telling theirselves that they are good enough to play with some of the best teams in the Mid-State. Then when reality hits them they find out just how rediculous that thought is. By the way thanx for the split reminder, yall got lucky the first time but i think we beat yall by like 30 something at home and shane had 5 dunks. My suggestion would be to just go back to your little world and stay there before you get bit by one of the big dogs.