ca vs zion again! what's gonna happen?

tryhard05

Really this game could go either way.  I hate to even say that.  CA has enough talent to mop the floor with Zion but they don't know how to play ball (Coaching, intangibles,etc;)  I question their desire to play.  Now Zion has the desire but they don't have much else going for them.  They do play really hard but can't seem to get over the hump.  Depending on what kind of team CA shows up with will depend on who wins.  It shouldn't matter if the knox girl plays or not.  I think the Pope girl is the best player for CA.  I hear shes been lighting it up.

825524680[/snapback]

That makes 7 wins as opposed to your prediction that they would win only 5 all season!!!! :rolleyes:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really this game could go either way.  I hate to even say that.  CA has enough talent to mop the floor with Zion but they don't know how to play ball (Coaching, intangibles,etc;)  I question their desire to play.  Now Zion has the desire but they don't have much else going for them.  They do play really hard but can't seem to get over the hump.  Depending on what kind of team CA shows up with will depend on who wins.  It shouldn't matter if the knox girl plays or not.  I think the Pope girl is the best player for CA.  I hear shes been lighting it up.

825524680[/snapback]

Actually,, Zion shut down Pope like no team has ever done,,

Yea!! it was the greatest game ever!! we (zion) really missed our point guard Lynne,, but Christy Bowers did an awesome job,,probably the best she's played this whole year!! it was a fantastic team effort by zion,, but CA got lucky @ the buzzer in overtime. I can't wait 'til the next CA/Zion game,,CA better watch out for zion!!

825525788[/snapback]

I agree completly Christy Bowers played the most amazing game ive seen her play yet. I was very very impressed when the team would be down or stressed out there was Christy to put them back up and get them back in the game. Zion had CA shaking in the shoes CA was not expecting the zion to play this well and they had another thing coming to them. I know all you CA people will read this and say oh well we still won but you know very well that you were not expecting this game to turn out like it did. I believe that the next game against CA and Zion will be better than the last, and yes CA better watch out.

Man, way to go 7 wins that a huge accomplishment.  All the wins came against quality oppenents.  Lets see:  Zion 2X, Clifton2X, Hampshire 1X, Culleoka 1X, Montessori 1X.  With a total of 9 wins and 65 losses from these teams combined.  And I really don't remember predicting 5 wins for CA but If I did, I way underestimated them....LoL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825526300[/snapback]

For what its worth, the Zion Girls JV squad won their game.They have some

great talent and alot of energy.The girls and boys varsity games were really

good.A lot of emotion on display as well as talent.Should continue to be a

great rivalry for years to come.Good Luck to both teams and their respective

coaches.

That makes 7 wins as opposed to your prediction that they would only win 5 all season.

825525947[/snapback]

Billyroy-billybob-billyjoe or whatever your name is. I have never predicted any amount of wins for anyone. All I simply did was ask who the coach was which you did not answer. Never posted anything about CA, couldn't care less. I was just curious who was Zions coach.