rockwood/oneida round 2

cowboyboom

Dev97, you wouldn't know a cream puff if it walked up to you and asked you to step outside.  Mainly because you are ignorant, the fellas on Rockwood and Oneida's basketball teams will take the higher ground, and let you "spout off".  All I know is it is not fun having a cream puff blow up in your face.  And if I'm not mistaken Harriman still has games remaining with both CP Rockwood and CP Oneida!  Talk about sticking your cream puff where it don't belong!  Geez.

:blink: Kaz :(

825526433[/snapback]

Thank YOU Kazam

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for the record, all of you Rockwood fans are ignorant Rednecks. I only speek the truth and maybe you are not intellectually sophisticated enough to follow my posts. TigersBball, does an original though ever go through your head? Try using your brain for a change, don't strain yourself. Kid03, I apologize - I did not realize I was conversing with a basketball genius like yourself. Please forgive me - you cream puff. Kazam, I have nothing to say to you other than you are a sissy wimp. XtremeLoco, nobody cares what you have to say or how long you are away.

Just for the record, all of you Rockwood fans are ignorant Rednecks.  I only speek the truth and maybe you are not intellectually sophisticated enough to follow my posts.  TigersBball, does an original though ever go through your head?  Try using your brain for a change, don't strain yourself.  Kid03, I apologize - I did not realize I was conversing with a basketball genius like yourself.  Please forgive me - you cream puff.  Kazam, I have nothing to say to you other than you are a sissy wimp.  XtremeLoco, nobody cares what you have to say or how long you are away.

825528311[/snapback]

I think I am quoting YOU on this.. try spell check genius

It was a much better game than the first one. Oneida had chances to win but Rockwood did their thing and hit their shots. It seemed the last 3 minutes Oneida just got lost and had to foul to have a chance to win. Walker and Byrd played a good game for the Indians and Harvest hit a lot of shots in the 4th for the Tigers to keep the Indians at bay. Good game for both teams, just not the result I was hoping for.

Woohoo im hating from half way across the world. Glad I could give the luck to Rockwood that they needed, yep i take all the credit. If you think about it I wont be gone that long. Only 20 more months, thats like 10 months doubled. I learned math back in Tennessee too. Ok seriously, its good to hear my team back home is winning. Now i will go back to what im spose to be doing checking Email only. Enjoy the season BBall fans.