Siegel @ Blackman

MDillon2543

hey was there another team on the court besides Siegel....because I hardly ever saw one lol....since we're on the topic....was there another nation in the stands....because I only saw and heard that Siegel Nation....nice try Blackman. It was pretty funny at times...Lucas Keith and Jimmy played tips with themselves on the boards I'd like to thank Gary Nixon for waking up the NINJA and whoever made the signs..... I like the sign that said 45 > 44 ....I don't think Keith liked it too much because well

Keith Ramsey 18 points

Ben Sneed 6 points

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey was there another team on the court besides Siegel....because I hardly ever saw one lol....since we're on the topic....was there another nation in the stands....because I only saw and heard that Siegel Nation....nice try Blackman.  It was pretty funny at times...Lucas Keith and Jimmy played tips with themselves on the boards  I'd like to thank Gary Nixon for waking up the NINJA and  whoever made the signs.....  I like the sign that said 45 > 44 ....I don't think Keith liked it too much because well

Keith Ramsey 18 points

Ben Sneed 6 points

825531208[/snapback]

I guess it didnt make him to mad, i saw him try to dunk.

lol hey porker....thought u couild take a lil harmless trashtalk on here but apparently not....who were those lil boys with ya ROTC kids???? cuz it seemed like they wanted to do something but couldn't pull themselves to spit out anything lol.....i put out a handshake after porker did and he pulls my hand to his butt and yells sexual harassment and runs away did ya not know there was one or did u not wanna stand there and look at all the girls dancing with other guys??

#45 is Ben Sneed

#44 is Keith Ramsey

Edited by Harris' hooligans

hey Bwazesenior.............why aren't you at the dance? So you had to make a sign ? Couldn't get up the courage to ask NINJA for one. Good thing....you would still be trying to pick yourself up off the floor.

825531223[/snapback]

I would have asked him but i really wanted to ask braden's sister.

Ps. I dont think there was a dance, sorry region.