Lincoln Co. vs Lawrence Co

yogibear

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lincoln County controlled this game from start to finish. Lawrence County did play without Meek, but the Lady Falcons played most of the game without Beddingfield, as she was in foul trouble. Awesome effort from the Lady Falcons!!! Great job!!!

825531408[/snapback]

Lawerence Co. must be pitiful to get beat by 28.

Looks like LC and Shelbyville are on a collision course to play each other in district semis.  Winner to be opposite Columbia.  Loser to be paired with them in region.

The question is:  Who is better?  Columbia or Oakland?  Who would these teams (LC and SCHS) rather play in an elimination game?

Not sure I know that answer.

825532083[/snapback]

With 22 turnovers for Columbia, Oakland was 2 points better. I feel either team could beat the other on any night. That was the only meeting for the year between the 2. As far as matchups Shelbyville matches up better with Oakland than Lawrence Co. with Rachael out. That doesn't mean that's what I'd like to see face Columbia. If I'm the Lady Lions, I'd like my chances either way but with Meek out you gotta think Lawrenceburg is down a bit.