Santa fe vs. Collinwood

sfballa777

santa fe is in trouble with out sims playin.and clifton is too with clifton not having mathis playing the rest of the season.so this game with c-wood and stf should be a good game till bout the 4th period and then stf puls away by 10or15

825534394[/snapback]

santa fe is no where near trouble...wtf you talkin bout.... clifton lost kelly massa to an injury dipspit

i wouldn't consider the one against c-wood a dunk. he rattled it in and he didn't even pop the rim. thats kinda sad when your, 6' 5"+. hope to see C-woods Calton tonight. he got his cast off wed. but he has to wear a splint, he got some min. friday, but it's hard for him to score without his left.

825534924[/snapback]

yeaaaa he dunked in from the baseline....if you could get up high enough and relize that the rim breaks down easier from the front you would know that you cant pop it down from the side...DAR.....

anyways....santa fe pulls away with 6 min left in the first qtr.... sorry thats how it is

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldn't consider the one against c-wood a dunk. he rattled it in and he didn't even pop the rim. thats kinda sad when your, 6' 5"+. hope to see C-woods Calton tonight. he got his cast off wed. but he has to wear a splint, he got some min. friday, but it's hard for him to score without his left.

825534924[/snapback]

I think a dunk is a dunk whether or not it popped the rim down. :rolleyes:

825534924[/snapback]

well lets see budy, pop the rim from the side, not gonna happen on those old c-wood rims. the guy is 6'4, check the roster. what position does calton kid play?

Let's see, I'm a student/ fan who doesn't obsess over a medicore, 1a basketball team. You guys have posted your players in like the best three point shooter threads, the best "floor general" threads. What the heck are yall thinking? I've seen Santa Fe play this year and there are definitely no stand outs on that team. I don't even think any of the starters could make Columbia's team.

Let's see, I'm a student/ fan who doesn't obsess over a medicore, 1a basketball team.  You guys have posted your players in like the best three point shooter threads, the best "floor general" threads.  What the heck are yall thinking?  I've seen Santa Fe play this year and there are definitely no stand outs on that team.  I don't even think any of the starters could make Columbia's team.

825535579[/snapback]

there are a few goofy people on here from the Fe that post stuff they know nothing about. They have been to a few home games and think it doesnt get any better in tennessee

but for the most part if its on like the best dunker, best "floor general" or something like that its someone making fun of our 2nd string jv players

oh and what is this "medicore" you speak of you must be from mp

Edited by better_than_you

there are a few goofy people on here from the Fe that post stuff they know nothing about. They have been to a few home games and think it doesnt get any better in tennessee

but for the most part if its on like the best dunker, best "floor general" or something like that its someone making fun of our 2nd string jv players

oh and what is this "medicore" you speak of you must be from mp

825535616[/snapback]

good one. i see that u have even broken 100... thumb