What teams will make it to the dance?

simonzander72

is cascade in mt. pleasants region...and if so, can the champs win?

825536385[/snapback]

Yes Cascade is in the same region as Mt. Pleasant, and yes they should get into the regional tournament. Can they beat Mt. Pleasant? :rolleyes: Yes, but not the way that they are playing right now. There is not a team on that side of the region that Cascade can't beat if they play to their potential. Cascade when they are on plays a very tough and stingy man defense, but when they are off like against Forrest, they give up more points, rebounds, etc...

I am not going to lie, I like the thought of Cascade playing in a sub-state game either in Bell Buckle or on the road, but right now the guys over there need to get back to taking one game at a time, starting tonight with Moore Co. who took Pope and the boys to 3 OT's the last time they met in Lynchburg :D .

After the first round of the district tourney, if Cascade wins :D , maybe then we can start talking about maybe taking a huge step in the region tounament and then further.

Edited by shredded cheese

Yes Cascade is in the same region as Mt. Pleasant, and yes they should get into the regional tournament. Can they beat Mt. Pleasant:rolleyes: Yes, but not the way that they are playing right now. There is not a team on that side of the region that Cascade can't beat if they play to their potential. Cascade when they are on plays a very tough and stingy man defense, but when they are off like against Forrest, they give up more points, rebounds, etc...

I am not going to lie, I like the thought of Cascade playing in a sub-state game either in Bell Buckle or on the road, but right now the guys over there need to get back to taking one game at a time, starting tonight with Moore Co. who took Pope and the boys to 3 OT's the last time they met in Lynchburg :D .

After the first round of the district tourney, if Cascade wins :D , maybe then we can start talking about maybe taking a huge step in the region tounament and then further.

825536449[/snapback]

Why is your name shredded cheese.