White House Heritage vs. McEwin

allregionpatriot#3

All I am going to say on this matter is....

The difference between these two teams are two things....

1.  Heart - Heritage plays with plenty of it....  McEwen at times this year has played the most UNINSPIRED ball I have ever seen....

2.  Coaching - Heritage will be in every game because they have a coach that can create a game plan that can keep them in the game until the final horn sounds...

I wish both teams well....  But McEwen better not look past this game.... 

If they lose this one they may be looking at 2nd or 3rd in the District....

Heritage can sure shoot free throws as well as Houston County shot those six in a row the other night.......

825539946[/snapback]

I have to disagree with you on the comment that McEwen is playing uninspired. McEwen High school has never been to a State Champiionship game in any sport, the farthest any basketball team from mcewen has gone in the playoffs was a sub-state game (a Girls Team from '85 or '86). The point I'm trying to make is that this is probebly the best sports team to ever come out of McEwen High, and the only thing on these players minds (and the minds of the community) is a state championship. So trust me, the warriors are very inspired, and are thinking about the fact that this is a 1st placing game. I dont see them passing this game over in their minds. That being said, I have to give some congrats to Heritage. Being a 3 year school, and already puting themselves on the map is prety impresive. I predict a close, 5 point win for McEwen tomorow night.

GO WARRIORS

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to disagree with you on the comment that McEwen is playing uninspired.  McEwen High school has never been to a State Champiionship game in any sport, the farthest any basketball team from mcewen has gone in the playoffs was a sub-state game (a Girls Team from '85 or '86). The point I'm trying to make is that this is probebly the best sports team to ever come out of McEwen High, and the only thing on these players minds (and the minds of the community) is a state championship.  So trust me, the warriors are very inspired, and are thinking about the fact that this is a 1st placing game.  I dont see them passing this game over in their minds.  That being said, I have to give some congrats to Heritage.  Being a 3 year school, and already puting themselves on the map is prety impresive.  I predict a close, 5 point win for McEwen tomorow night.

GO WARRIORS

825540615[/snapback]

As far as the uninspired play,, I said "At times"... McEwen has a great team, but if they played with the intensity and heart that Heritage played with you would be in the finals of the Class "A" state tournament.......

Best of Luck like I said you have a great team.......

Edited by Sportster

The day is finally here. McEwen at Heritage. This has got to be the most highly anticipated district games since McEwen battled NCS for the district championship. I hope Heritage has a good crowd because the McEwen faithful will hopefully show up in bunches. This is gonna be a great game for fans, players, and everyone involved. Whoever wins is by themselves at #1.