jonathan baxter

SR35

I don't care what anybody says--jonathan baxter is the best three point shooter in Tennessee and will prove his game by the end of the season by being a Mr. Basketball finalist.

Oh, and bailey, you better bring your A game against temple because baxter is going to bring his A game!!!

Go Baxter!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be a little biased toward baxter because I am baxter, but I don't care what anyone else thinks---baxter rocks and once the ball is snapped he's going to rip ya'lls head off!!!!! he's the best quarterback in highschool basketball. Eat some of this Pickett!!!!!!!

SR35, you are not even joking man. If he remembers to wake up before the game Baxter could do some damage. Sometimes he forgets to go to games because he falls asleep playing XBOX. But heck, if he stays up well then Pickett is gonna get some smashmouth basketball Friday. I won't be at the game because I'm 1,000 miles away, but I'm sure I'll hear all the chants for Baxter when they start parading him around the gridiron at Vance.

Whoever said, "White Men Can't Jump" has never seen JB take it to the rim, baby!

In the “White Men Can’t Jump” world of basketball, the white man has always been disrespected. But after JB gets through with the brothers from Birdstown -- he's going to get the respect he deserves. You mark my word.

Whoever said, "White Men Can't Jump" has never seen JB take it to the rim, baby!

In the “White Men Can’t Jump” world of basketball, the white man has always been disrespected. But after JB gets through with the brothers from Birdstown -- he's going to get the respect he deserves. You mark my word.

825538263[/snapback]

What does that supposed to mean?

I ain't heard nutin about no JB from Temple.

You have to be kidding, right?

Talk about respect. We'll get ours on Friday night.