Midway @ CAK 1-28

Dalton91

I can't see it being close, Midway by 15.

825540787[/snapback]

Are you serious? I say CAK by at least 20, but maybe that's just me. Midway is not a bad team but not a great one either, and I'm sure they have improved but CAK has improved as well. Dalton91, weather looks good for tonight, but maybe not tomorrow. And check out Novy in the paper, too. "And if they kept stats for smiles, he'd probably lead the team there, too." Just beautiful

Are you serious? I say CAK by at least 20, but maybe that's just me. Midway is not a bad team but not a great one either, and I'm sure they have improved but CAK has improved as well. Dalton91, weather looks good for tonight, but maybe not tomorrow. And check out Novy in the paper, too. "And if they kept stats for smiles, he'd probably lead the team there, too." Just beautiful

825540837[/snapback]

Yeah I'm serious. Spencer Myles will score 40 points tonight and Midway will win by 15. You will feel stupid after the game tonight.

HEY THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

MIDWAY stinks CAK BEAT THEM BY ABOUT 30 AND PLAYED AWFUL BUT AS 4 MYERS PLEASE, DUDE IS AWFUL HE SCORED 40 TONIGHT ALRIGHT...................................................................................................NOT ,PLEASE ARE YOU KIDDING ME THAT GUY IS A JOKE :lol:!!!!!!!!!!!! ENOUGH SAID!!MYERS AND MIDWAY MADE CAK LOOK REAL STUPID TONIGHT DIDNT THEY??????? thumb PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!! NEXT PLEASE...

Edited by TheChsnOne2223