East Robertson @ McEwen

jcafootball

The Warriors come back home to take on the very talented East Robertson team. Trey Smith will still be out with his sprained ankle for McEwen. This was a prty close game at East earlier in the season, but because of an awesome night by Puckett (34 points), McEwen came out the victors. I think that East will probebly contain Puckett a little bit beter this game because of what happened before, so look for a fairly high scoring game from Joseph Elrod. Im calling it a McEwen win by 9 points.

I know it will be a good game like it was at East. I think McEwen being at home with the top spot in the district still up for grabs will pull it out. Last time these two met Puckette had 35 and 8 dunks. I have heard that East is a much better team now than when they played before but I still don't believe they can stop the warriors if they play like they can and with 1st on the line you bet the warriors wil be ready to play.