3 divisions were great!

walkenvol

I guess one might take all the schools that field a wrestling team and list them from least number of students to highest number of students. The 1st third is single A, the next third is double A, and the last third is triple A. The real question lies in whether another division would add to the tourney like this year's A/AA? I think it would.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess one might take all the schools that field a wrestling team and list them from least number of students to highest number of students.  The 1st third is single A, the next third is double A, and the last third is triple A.  The real question lies in whether another division would add to the tourney like this year's A/AA?  I think it would.

825555483[/snapback]

I think it would too. I think where it would really help is the programs at the smallest level like Boyd Buch, LV etc where coaches in some cases are struggling to keep it together. It might help build interest in some places, then you may have another phenomenon like what's happening at Greenback.

I think it would too.  I think where it would really help is the programs at the smallest level like Boyd Buch, LV etc where coaches in some cases are struggling to keep it together.  It might help build interest in some places, then you may have another phenomenon like what's happening at Greenback.

825555516[/snapback]

Or it could help some schools get their programs back IE Carter High School in Knoxville.

This could help build some pride in the sport and start some power houses like Alcoa is in Football. They get beat by Maryville a larger school but have a ton of pride on thier football team because they know they are one oif the best programs in the state for a school their size.

Now How do we get this to the TSSAA?

Edited by rigger101