McEwen-Heritage

mactownwarrior

The McEwen fans were not using profanity towards the Heritage fans, the Heritage fans were flipping the McEwen fans off and it really angered the McEwen fans.  The Heritage fans were trying to pick a fight with the McEwen fans  I guess you forgot what side you were sitting on.

825563549[/snapback]

Apparently you didnt see the same redneck McEwen fans I saw trying to start fights. Aftrer the game I was on the court and said good game to one of our players and a fan told me to get the **** off the court. And then i went out to the parking lot and a guy tried starting something with me while he was in his car. He told me to do sumthin so when i started walking towards the car he drove away. How cowardly is that? And I dont deny that there were probably Heritage fans flipping off the McEwen fans. How would you feel if one of ur players fell into the crowd and was hit? Your lucky it didnt get worse and we didnt whoop you guys off the court 2.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently you didnt see the same redneck McEwen fans I saw trying to start fights. Aftrer the game I was on the court and said good game to one of our players and a fan told me to get the **** off the court. And then i went out to the parking lot and a guy tried starting something with me while he was in his car. He told me to do sumthin so when i started walking towards the car he drove away. How cowardly is that? And I dont deny that there were probably Heritage fans flipping off the McEwen fans. How would you feel if one of ur players fell into the crowd and was hit? Your lucky it didnt get worse and we didnt whoop you guys off the court 2.

825563812[/snapback]

I'll tell you right now straight up, I was right there where the player went into the crowd hustling for the ball. In no way, shape, or form did he get hit in the back of the head. He did get grabbed, but only to keep him from falling and busting his ribs on the bleachers. Then the kid slipped on a spot that a player had just been rolling around on and then gets all mad and tries to blame it on us. The calls and the attitudes were bad BOTH ways. It wasn't big bad McEwen picking on WH, the trash talking, fans, and behaviors came from both teams. It is funny how you WH fans got on here and tried to make it seem that it was all one sided. Everybody knows that its not gonna escalate out of hand when its one sided. Over all it was an ugly, but close and exciting game. I dont know where you got the "whooped" from when it was a two score game when McEwen couldn't convert after a few tries and had to start fouling. "Your lucky it didnt get worse and we didnt whoop you guys off the court 2."...come on, you wouldnt have made it out the gym. Besides the parents, grandparents etc...yall had like 3 guys that would stand up and yell(some student section) so most you heritage posters are probably players too, but just dont see any time on the court. And before you're heads get too big, remember we split the regular season, its not like yall swept us. This game was a battle, just like the first, and hopefully a third will be in the district tourney but just not as ugly.

It was an exciting game. More exciting for me since I'm a Patriot fan. Everytime I go to McEwen I'm floored by the support that their community gives them, basketball and football, even when they traveled to Heritage they had a great crowd. Anytime you fill a gym with fans, things are said. I hope Patriot fans will savor this victory with their team and school and stop the name calling. McEwen had a great 8th grade team last year so their should be lots of great basketball for years to come. Lets cheer on our teams and leave the bashing to other schools. It should be an exciting District Tournament. Let's get some revenge from last year in the Region.

Ok, retard #3. McEwen only has 1 STUD. Lets go down the list shall we. Elrod can put more 3's down than any player heritage. I think Elrod had 5 3's against someone.(have to get back with you on who it was) Smith a great player, he can do it all. He is a smaller version of Puckett.So can ya please shut up.

Puckett for President.

Anderson for Gay Rights.

Heritage don't want the bizz.

Hello again retard #3, I know the kid that "hit" your player so hard that ya have got to cry about. The kid is 5'5 120 pounds so, #12 for Heritage must be a girl and therefore Heritage should be disqualified from the tournment for having a female player. #12 is lucky he didn't fall on me. I would have knocked every teeth out of his head. By the way I saw #12 at the Temple vs. CPA game I hope he wasn't there to watch Temple. Heritage won't make it far enough in the tournment to play them.

Puckett for President

Anderson for Gay Rights

Ok, retard #3.  McEwen only has 1 STUD.  Lets go down the list shall we.  Elrod can put more 3's down than any player heritage.  I think Elrod had 5 3's against someone.(have to get back with you on who it was)  Smith a great player, he can do it all. He is a smaller version of Puckett.So can ya please shut up.

Puckett for President.

Anderson for Gay Rights.

Heritage don't want the bizz.

825564278[/snapback]

Your name fits you well! you definately are a blonde. if you think elrod can put up more threes than anyone on heritage than you are just crazy. Stats from tennessean.com.... Jared Hill-white house heritage- 66 3's made...Elrod-24 threes made. taylor jarrell- 21 threes made. if you think elrod can out shoot them than your dumb! but anyway...i am a heritage fan but i have to give it up for mcewen they are a good team. i think they are 19-2 which is good no matter who you play. i wish the name calling and trash talking would stop and i hope mcewen goes deep in the tournaments, unless they play heritage. lets cheer each other on in the district and show what 10A is made of. Good luck to mcewen and heritage coming up in the tourney.

Nator 1203, Elrod doesn't shoot the ball but about 10 to 13 times a game, and that is without Smith.Who is also a very good shooter. The trash talk will never stop as long as there are rivalries, which this game is becoming. By the way I was under my sisters name (blonde Warriorette) so I wrote that which you replyed to and I am NOT blonde nor a chick so if you reply, reply to me at WarriorFan1988.

Puckett for President

Anderson for Gay Rights

Edited by WarriorFan1988

Hello again retard #3, I know the kid that "hit" your player so hard that ya have got to cry about.  The kid is 5'5 120 pounds so, #12 for Heritage must be a girl and therefore Heritage should be disqualified from the tournment for having a female player.  #12 is lucky he didn't fall on me.  I would have knocked every teeth out of his head.  By the way I saw #12 at the Temple vs. CPA game I hope he wasn't there to watch TempleHeritage won't make it far enough in the tournment to play them.

Puckett for President

Anderson for Gay Rights

825564289[/snapback]

Real Classy on both partsB]

Ok enough is enough time for this thread to go bye bye... Adios