District 9 AAA

timbdp

I beieve this is one of the toughest districts in the state! Everyone talks about Beech, yes they have an excellent ball club but they arent all thats there! Wilson Central and Mt. Juliet showed outstanding tallent in the Mj play day. They games i saw at the tournament were both well coached and showed true disipline. The new MJ coach seems to be doing wonders for that group of girls and i wish all of them the best of luck for a great season! lord knows they deserve it after all they put up with last year! I have great friends on that team and Central both so yall better watch out! Wilson County will be representing this year!!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw alot of teams play @ that tournament..and i'm gonna have to give it up to mj! they showed me alot of heart this weekend. They came back and won games and stuck with it. They have alot of dedicated seniors as well as underclassmen. I think if they played wc's softball team they would give them a run for their money! i can't wait for this upcoming season to begin!! district 9-aaa is gonna be one heck of a district!

• 3 weeks later...