Top Teams in A/AA,AAA, and Div II

GKBD15

Why is no one talking about USJ or Westview b/c i know neither team lost very many players from the previous season and not to mention Sheffield.  Remember Sheffield and Westview both made it to state last year.

825569631[/snapback]

Sheffield had a lot of individual talent, but they needed to play as a cohesive unit. If they could do that, they would have a much better chance.

Remember, CSAS is the reigning region champion.  I must admit that coach Stanton's legacy dictates that CCS should be the region favorite this year, however.  Until Grace steps up  in tournament time they need not make predictions.  Who is Grace's coach this year?

825569605[/snapback]

We have 2 coaches this year. They both played up at BBC and are quality coaches. Losing manny hurt, but they should fill in quite well.

DII

no order

MUS

CBHS

MBA

RYAN

BAYLOR

825569309[/snapback]

Why will MBA be good, they werent good last year, they lost Koban and Corey Burton, sure they get glaser back, but hes not gunna make them suddenly a state contender, hes a good player, but they wont be a top 5 team. USN should get some respect for their run last year. sleeper in D2, pope john paul, they return everyone they had no seniors in school last year and they were competitive, look for them to be a good team. BA returns a lot from a decent team last year should be interesting in the middle. Ryan seems to be the favorite, but who knows. As for the east and west I dont know much, but if I had to guess I would give them to Baylor and Christian Brothers respectively.

Why will MBA be good, they werent good last year, they lost Koban and Corey Burton, sure they get glaser back, but hes not gunna make them suddenly a state contender, hes a good player, but they wont be a top 5 team. USN should get some respect for their run last year. sleeper in D2, pope john paul, they return everyone they had no seniors in school last year and they were competitive, look for them to be a good team. BA returns a lot from a decent team last year should be interesting in the middle. Ryan seems to be the favorite, but who knows. As for the east and west I dont know much, but if I had to guess I would give them to Baylor and Christian Brothers respectively.

825571513[/snapback]

yeah USN does deserve some respect after las year. the problem is tha there luck wont last. they have a good team but there are too many other good teams out there. MBA will be good. they have alot of experience and ,as ive heard, a good keper. BA probably wont get past the first round cause i believe that they'll be the middle darkhorse.