McEwen-CPA

mactownwarrior

Tonight the McEwen Warriors travel to CPA for a huge game. Both teams are number 1 in their district and this should show where both teams stand in the region. CPA must be playing pretty good after the whooping of Heritage last night. Should be a packed house with lots of excitment. I'm not even gonna predict a score cuz its to close to call. I will say McEwen wins a close one though. Huge, huge game. I hope lots of people show up to see it, CPA got some crazy fans!! Good luck to both teams. Go Warriors!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight the McEwen Warriors travel to CPA for a huge game. Both teams are number 1 in their district and this should show where both teams stand in the region. CPA must be playing pretty good after the whooping of Heritage last night. Should be a packed house with lots of excitment. I'm not even gonna predict a score cuz its to close to call. I will say McEwen wins a close one though. Huge, huge game. I hope lots of people show up to see it, CPA got some crazy fans!! Good luck to both teams. Go Warriors!

825567083[/snapback]

mactown, did you forget about heritage beating you friday night which, as naismith so accurately said, makes you and heritage tied for first? i noticed you had nothing to say about getting beat, pretty funny how a loss can make you disappear for a little while! hopefully you noticed that the loss friday night was not a "fluke" as you stated the one against houston co. was. looks like your head just got too big, mac.

mactown, did you forget about heritage beating you friday night which, as naismith so accurately said, makes you and heritage tied for first? i noticed you had nothing to say about getting beat, pretty funny how a loss can make you disappear for a little while! hopefully you noticed that the loss friday night was not a "fluke" as you stated the one against houston co. was. looks like your head just got too big, mac.

825567399[/snapback]

Dont Start that stuff again... I was excited that Heritage and Coach Petrone was able to win a VERY VERY BIG GAME... But it is time to leave it alone... Show a little more class... Represent your school and community well.... I know Mc talked alot but this thread is about CPA - McEwen...

McEwen is tied for 1st place in the district, remember?

825567373[/snapback]

Hey naismith there is no way that it is tied. First off we are done with our district games 12-2 poor little white house has two more district games. It is not tied we already won the regular season district. East has a number three seed and we beat them twice you guys didn't. You are not tied and never will be. McEwen already got the number one seed. Shut up to you heritage fans. Oh yeah since you guys got beat by 33 to CPA does this mean next time that McEwen will beat you guys by46. I can't wait to find out.

Puckett for president.

Hill don't want the buisness

Sikes only had seven ooooooooo sikes had seven

Puckett had 24 and 17 rebounds it looks like your sikes boy can't guard somebody, just thought i would throw that in there to whoever said puckett couldn't score on sikes. Your such a fool!!