White House-Heritage gets 20th win!

nator1203

White House-Heritage gets its 20th win tonight against Davidson Academy. What are everyone's thoughts about this team?? Being a Heritage fan i would have to give all the credit to their coach. Coach Petrone has done an excellent job preparing this young team to win. He knows the game better than anyone i have ever met, and he is teaching the game to his players. Heritage, with a win on Thursday night against NCS, will be co-district champions along with McEwen. How do you think Heritage will do in the tourneys? How do you think Heritage will be down the road only losing one senior? Lets hear what yall think about this team and their chances this post season and for the seasons to come.

Keep up the work Heritage, and good things will come.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=557&SportID=3' target='_blank'>White House-Heritage</a> gets its 20th win tonight against Davidson Academy.  What are everyone's thoughts about this team??  Being a Heritage fan i would have to give all the credit to their coach.  Coach Petrone has done an excellent job preparing this young team to win.  He knows the game better than anyone i have ever met, and he is teaching the game to his players.  Heritage, with a win on Thursday night against NCS, will be co-district champions along with McEwen.  How do you think Heritage will do in the tourneys?  How do you think Heritage will be down the road only losing one senior?  Lets hear what yall think about this team and their chances this post season and for the seasons to come.

Keep up the work Heritage, and good things will come.

825568435[/snapback]

i'll give them props for winning all those games but i think ncs will take them tomorrow night and i think that the ride to east robertson every night will drain them physically

heritage boys basketball has come a long way this year. i look for them to do great in the post-season. they will have to come to every game 110% prepared. they cant expect to play like they did monday night and beat anyone. i agree with nator, petroni has done an outstanding job preparing these young players for big games and moments when every shot counts. good luck heritage! prove to everyone what your team is made of!

I have no doubt that Heritage can win the District tournament. If they play to the capability they are capable of and play their game no one in the region can really stop them. They better go ready to play though and not like they did Monday against CPA. I believe they have the capability to go far in the regions also. You never know any team can win on any given night and mabe thery can make it to state. As for NCS, unless they have some great new player or heritage plays terrible Heritage will handle them pretty easily. The future for Heritage looks VERY GOOD! austin jarrell is the only senior and he will be very hard to replace but this team is very young with 3 sophmores a junior and a senior in the stating line up. Good luck Heritage!! No matter how the out come of the season is your whole school is very proud of all your accomplishments this year and we will continue to support as the yeas go on.

You may be right about the co-champs, but McEwen beat CPA last night by 13 or so.  Heritage got killed by CPA.  So we can see who the real champ is.

825569627[/snapback]

you cant go by scores...if that was right then mcewen lost to houston county and heritage didnt so dont even say that. we will see who the real champ is in a few weeks.

We WILL see who the real champ is a week from Friday. If McEwen comes ready to play every game they will be in the ship, as for Heritage yall also have to come ready to play and probably come through East. Not an easy road for either team cuz you can't overlook anybody, as McEwen learned a few weeks ago.

825569915[/snapback]

if u are refering to mcewen overlooking heritage then your crazy. they didnt "overlook" them, heritage just came out and took it to them. now if you are refering to mcewen overlooking houston county then i might have to agree with you....yall better hope they dont "overlook" someone in the tourneys and get sent home....but i doubt they will. good luck to yall in the tournament... and another question...how is #1 seed in a district decided..i have heard different things but does anyone know the facts??