White House-Heritage gets 20th win!

nator1203

I was talking about HC. McEwen just got outplayed last Friday. About the #1 seed, it first goes by all around record in the district and then the tie breaker is the win loss record to the next highest seed which is East. McEwen beat East twice so they are the regular season winners. McEwen has won it three years in a row, but as we saw last year, regular season championship is just that, the REGULAR season champion. After everyone's last regular season game everyone starts out 0-0, anybody can beat anybody.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=557&SportID=3' target='_blank'>White House-Heritage</a> gets its 20th win tonight against Davidson Academy.  What are everyone's thoughts about this team??  Being a Heritage fan i would have to give all the credit to their coach.  Coach Petrone has done an excellent job preparing this young team to win.  He knows the game better than anyone i have ever met, and he is teaching the game to his players.  Heritage, with a win on Thursday night against NCS, will be co-district champions along with McEwen.  How do you think Heritage will do in the tourneys?  How do you think Heritage will be down the road only losing one senior?  Lets hear what yall think about this team and their chances this post season and for the seasons to come.

Keep up the work Heritage, and good things will come.

825568435[/snapback]

Nator,

Not trying to dispute you but I am not counting up 20 wins. I have Heritage with 18 wins.... Which is still a significant accomplishment.... You all have had a remakable season for such a young team.... Best of Luck to you in the Tournament, however, do not look past NCS.... Coach Anderson is a good coach and will have his team ready to play.... Best of Luck to Heritage and Coach Petrone tomorrow night.....

Nator,

Not trying to dispute you but I am not counting up 20 wins.  I have Heritage with 18 wins....  Which is still a significant accomplishment....  You all have had a remakable season for  such a young team....  Best of Luck to you in the Tournament, however, do not look past NCS.... Coach Anderson is a good coach and will have his team ready to play....  Best of Luck to Heritage and Coach Petrone tomorrow night.....

825570236[/snapback]

well, heritage was scheduled to play merrol hyde magnet school 2 times...heritage pounded them the first time at heritage which is 19....then merrol hyde forfieted the second game which technically gives them 20 wins. however heritage plays ncs tomorrow night and that would make 20 either way.

well, heritage was scheduled to play merrol hyde magnet school 2 times...heritage pounded them the first time at heritage which is 19....then merrol hyde forfieted the second game which technically gives them 20 wins.  however heritage plays ncs tomorrow night and that would make 20 either way.

825570265[/snapback]

Thanks for clarifying it....