Dyersburg vs. Northside Round 3

Dyersburgfanatic

Tomorrow night at Jackson Northside High School the highly touted take on the underrated Dyersburg Trojans for the 13AAA district championship. This game will be very entertaining with the kids from Dyersburg hustling from the opening tip to the ending horn. If anyone is intrested in seeing a very hard fought game I suggest you make your way to Jackson.

Now don't get me wrong JNS is very talented, I mean with the Delk twins, one would think the Trojans wouldn't stand a chance. This is defintely not the case. The kids from DHS have given JNS all they wanted and more in two losses this year and tomorrow could be the night that the David's from DHS take down the Goaliath's of JNS.

I encourage everyone to attend the game and trust me you won't be diappointed!!!!!!!

Tomorrow night at Jackson Northside High School the highly touted take on the underrated Dyersburg Trojans for the 13AAA district championship. This game will be very entertaining with the kids from Dyersburg hustling from the opening tip to the ending horn. If anyone is intrested in seeing a very hard fought game I suggest you make your way to Jackson.

Now don't get me wrong JNS is very talented, I mean with the Delk twins, one would think the Trojans wouldn't stand a chance. This is defintely not the case. The kids from DHS have given JNS all they wanted and more in two losses this year and tomorrow could be the night that the David's from DHS take down the Goaliath's of JNS.

I encourage everyone to attend the game and trust me you won't be diappointed!!!!!!!

825578400[/snapback]

Now throw in the fact that Dyersburg ended JNS's undefeated streak in the girls championship game.