Best heavyweights next year

jc62

He did beat Simmons, but anyone watching match knows how bad that officiating was.  Green did nothing but run, but I guess that style of wrestling is okay in TN according to the official refing that match.  Congrats Green?

825579601[/snapback]

i am gonna say it again green did what it took to win he wrestled the match fair and square

what about their first 2 meetings did they both stall?yes but the split them because of the coin toss but this time charles got 2 in sudden death overtime

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He did beat Simmons, but anyone watching match knows how bad that officiating was.  Green did nothing but run, but I guess that style of wrestling is okay in TN according to the official refing that match.  Congrats Green?

825579601[/snapback]

Wow, how can you even say that? I have never seen a team stall as much as Baylor does

Wow, how can you even say that? I have never seen a team stall as much as Baylor does

825579775[/snapback]

Green won without shooting a single time during the match. He ran for three regulation periods and two overtime periods. (I bet you and 119wrestler run fast too when you're getting chased.) Fortunately for Green, the TSSAA assigned an official to the match that let him get away with it.

Green won without shooting a single time during the match.  He ran for three regulation periods and two overtime periods.  (I bet you and 119wrestler run fast too when you're getting chased.)  Fortunately for Green, the TSSAA assigned an official to the match that let him get away with it.

825579785[/snapback]

haha umm no i dont run

dont assume things about me when you dont even know who i am

Green won without shooting a single time during the match.  He ran for three regulation periods and two overtime periods.  (I bet you and 119wrestler run fast too when you're getting chased.)  Fortunately for Green, the TSSAA assigned an official to the match that let him get away with it.

825579785[/snapback]

Well then I guess Baylor gets away with it in every match that they wrestle.

Oh and PS. I don't even know who 119wrestler is... so yeah

825579785[/snapback]

Green is awful. All he did was beat the number 4 seed, number 2 seed, and number 1 seed. I mean he was just giving up.... what about 20, 40, 60 pounds. What an idiot. Of course he ain't going to shoot. Let's use some common sense here. What would you if you were 60 pounds under weight against the number 4 seed, number 2 seed, and the number 1 seed. Yeah, thats what I thought. I forgot you weren't using your brain, when thought about that. Yet I remind you again that Simmons never took him down so whos fault is that?

Well then I guess Baylor gets away with it in every match that they wrestle.

Oh and PS. I don't even know who 119wrestler is... so yeah

825581006[/snapback]

Green is awful. All he did was beat the number 4 seed, number 2 seed, and number 1 seed. I mean he was just giving up.... what about 20, 40, 60 pounds. What an idiot. Of course he ain't going to shoot. Let's use some common sense here. What would you if you were 60 pounds under weight against the number 4 seed, number 2 seed, and the number 1 seed. Yeah, thats what I thought. I forgot you weren't using your brain, when thought about that. Yet I remind you again that Simmons never took him down so whos fault is that?