Predictions 4 AA

rubberbandman06

Why was the OS/Kingston game canceled last night? I know that it rained, but the only spot on the field that needed any work was around 1st base, and that could have been taken care of very easily. Some of these coaches are canceling games way too early in the day. Non-district games, o.k., but you don't cancel district games unless its impossible to play. We all want perfect playing conditions, but it ain't going to happen everyday.

Better hope it doesn't rain any next week! What a scheduling mess that will be.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"got screwed over with some bad calls in LC and still only lost 2-0"

I didn't see any bad calls. I saw one qeustionnable call regarding interference. Even if that call had gone AC's way, LC would have won 1-0 on a solo homer. It was flat-out a good game, if you like pitching and defense, and LC won.

The rematch is in hiatus with LC leading AC 5-4 in the bottom of the fifth.

I haven't seen Kingston, yet and can't comment on them.

But I think that between Loudon, LC, and AC, it could be any 2 of those 3 who advance. The tournament is at Loudon, this year, isn't it? So that gives Loudon an advantage.

"got screwed over with some bad calls in LC and still only lost 2-0"

I didn't see any bad calls. I saw one qeustionnable call regarding interference. Even if that call had gone AC's way, LC would have won 1-0 on a solo homer. It was flat-out a good game, if you like pitching and defense, and LC won.

The rematch is in hiatus with LC leading AC 5-4 in the bottom of the fifth.

I haven't seen Kingston, yet and can't comment on them.

But I think that between Loudon, LC, and AC, it could be any 2 of those 3 who advance. The tournament is at Loudon, this year, isn't it? So that gives Loudon an advantage.

825661126[/snapback]

u would think that wouldnt u but AC has already beaten Loudon at their place...not that much of an advantage now is it?

What are you talkin bout no home advantage? Until u play there under the conditions we played under at loudon dont say no advantage. Their students heckled us after every thing we did. That gets in a players head you know. I wish we had fan support like they do. I heard that the LC game that students of Loudon really got into the outfielders for Lc's heads. It is very hard to block out the fans at Loudon i would definitely rank this as one of the hardest places to win a game. I know people have beaten them there and so have we but it is tough. And if there students arent there then the playing field is even for everyone. Their students were like this during basketball too. Its great to go to a game and watch students cheer on their team and heckle and get into other teams heads the way loudons students do.

All i know is that this next week is going to be interesting especially for kingston they have a really tough week ahead. Then LC does too b/c who do throw against kingston at home on tuesday then against them on thursday and then against AC somtime that same week. I hope Kingston has alot of pitching they are going to need it with all those games....

I don't think you can pick a good district standings now b/c in the situation kingston is in sombody is going to have some easier games b/c they are going to get to see kingston weaker pitcher's. So i don't think its fair judge the final standings b/c some of these district games you are not going to see the best line up on the feild especially on the mound in some cases. I hope i explained this good enough.. I don't know :huh:

:huh:  I can't believe what im reading LC will finish 4th at the best , the district championship will be a battle between kingston and loudon, sorry AC you still have no talent just like last year.

825595642[/snapback]

still have no talent? Are you kidding wow! AC was alright last year and 10 times better this year. So i don't know what games you have been watching but AC has beat loudon and Kingston already this year so their is some of your talent and we can talk more after this week.

Edited by Baseballfan9383

All i know is that this next week is going to be interesting especially for kingston they have a really tough week ahead. Then LC does too b/c who do throw against kingston at home on tuesday then against them on thursday and then against AC somtime that same week.  I hope Kingston has alot of pitching they are going to need it with all those games....

I don't think you can pick a good district standings now b/c in the situation kingston is in sombody is going to have some easier games b/c they are going to get to see kingston weaker pitcher's.  So i don't think its fair judge the final standings b/c some of these district games you are not going to see the best line up on the feild especially on the mound in some cases.  I hope i explained this good enough.. I don't know :lol:

825661784[/snapback]

kingston will have to play o/s 2times :ac once and l/c twice all next week ac will see mills l/c adams and piper o/s ?????

What are you talkin bout no home advantage? Until u play there under the conditions we played under at loudon dont say no advantage. Their students heckled us after every thing we did. That gets in a players head you know. I wish we had fan support like they do. I heard that the LC game that students of Loudon really got into the outfielders for Lc's heads. It is very hard to block out the fans at Loudon i would definitely rank this as one of the hardest places to win a game. I know people have beaten them there and so have we but it is tough. And if there students arent there then the playing field is even for everyone. Their students were like this during basketball too. Its great to go to a game and watch students cheer on their team and heckle and get into other teams heads the way loudons students do.

825661663[/snapback]

yeah i know that its a hard place to play...i was there when AC beat loundon.. shoot i play for AC its pretty bad when upper classmen get into a fight with 8 freshman and a sophmore now aint it...we awemost got tossed out of that game because kept talkin crap and we talked crap back. and D-1 (Everett) didnt help them much either with like 5 errors himself. Mark Shelly, our pitcher, fanned him and just looked at their fan section and told them to shut up bc we were up 2-0 by then... so its not much of an advantage when they get out done by under classmen now is it?

I think you can toss out OS and Scott. (Well...OS has been eliminated by walk-off homers the last two years...maybe it's time for their luck to change? They could surprise somebody! Especially if a coach takes them lightly and pitches his #3 or #4 starter in the play-in game, like one 4AA coach likes to do.)

The remaining four--Loudon, AC, LC, and Kingston--look pretty even and it could be a serious dogfight. Or Loudon could get great performances from Everette and Thompson (last year's MVP) and the dogfight could be for second.

Either way...even those Loudon folks who like to watch outside the fence so they don't have to support their team ought to be willing to pay to see this tournament.