District 5-A Champ. Game

Revolution32

ok first of all if I am saying this do you really think I care AT ALL what anyone else thinks on here- no- I don't I couldn't care what anyone who reads this thinks- this loser who is in college is attacking a kid's dating life- that is freakin retarded- I went off- yea and I don't care what you think- so keep posting if you want but I don't care!!

825588909[/snapback]

Alright, now lets goto bed (separately) and let cooler heads prevail...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really should just stop, man.

Great game last night, huh? How about Zach and Dilts? Both came up huge!!

825588916[/snapback]

Got that right Zack had some big points in the second half along with alot of huge rebounds. I remember when Grace was trying to start making a run Zack hit a three and then a couple baskets in the paint To keep Temple up by double digits before Grace made a run. That very well could have been the differance in the game. Dilts played very well also.

To clear this all up....

Grace golden eagle was refering to caleb asking this girl from graces number.. It was actually all a joke, Caleb was in no way interested in her - he was asking for an 8th grader who had a crush on her to embarrass him. i believe yourmine was getting upset because he was making jokes about temple dating and caleb for getting rejected. So really yourmine was justified in defending him and his school about the dating thing - he did it in the wrong way- but we must also ask the question why is grace golden eagles - a college dude bashing temple dating for no reason - a little immature as well, specially for a college guy i think everyone can now drop it. thumb

To clear this all up....

Grace golden eagle was refering to caleb asking this girl from graces number.. It was actually all a joke, Caleb was in no  way interested in her -  he was asking for an 8th grader who had a crush on her to embarrass him. i believe yourmine was getting upset because he was  making jokes about temple dating and caleb for getting rejected. So really yourmine was justified in defending him and his school about the dating thing - he did it in the wrong way- but we must also ask the question why is grace golden eagles - a college dude bashing temple dating for no reason - a little immature as well, specially for a college guy i think everyone can now drop it. thumb

825589373[/snapback]

vary well said KS.