District 4A Champions: Wartburg Bulldogs

chs2006

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go Guys. You Played hard the whole game. You deserved to win.

I would have to say that the Refs had it out for Wartburg they were the worst refs we had at the tournments. When you are in double bonus in third quarter and Rockwood only had 3 fouls. It was pretty obivious they were on Rockwood's side.

One good thing Hackler didnt get to dunk it on us I thought that was great and he didn't pull to many charges.

He's a good player, just we were able to shut him to a minamum.

Congradulation Bulldogs stay winning.

I would have to say that the Refs had it out for Wartburg they were the worst refs we had at the tournments. When you are in double bonus in third quarter and Rockwood only had 3 fouls. It was pretty obivious they were on Rockwood's side.

I have to commit on this one.. Being a referee for several years now I know that these guys are not showing favorites, especially when it gets into tournament time, I'm sure there was a supervisor at the game criticing them on every move they made. It may seem like calls are going only one way, but thats just the way it happens sometimes.

Great Job Bulldogs, both the Ladies and the Boys have made me proud. Now bring us home 2 Reigon Championships and lets make the first trip to the state tournament in school history.....

Spur

The Voice of The Football Dawgs

I really thought the Harvey kid for Wartburg would get some time during the tournament. He impressed me in the JV games I saw against Oneida. Is he a freshman or sophomore?

825589672[/snapback]

I agree,I have seen him play,he seems to shoot the ball very well and plays solid defense,but I have seen many players sit the bench who I thought who should be playing,so what do i know.... <_<

Edited by Jimmy2626

Harvey is a good player when it comes to j.v. and next he will probably get playing time if he works hard during the off-season. I think he is a sophmore. Way to go dogs on your win. By the way who got all tournament.

825590679[/snapback]

First of all, how can anyone judge #20 and say that he is only good at J.V. when he has never received a chance to play Varsity after recovering from major injuries last year, (which everyone knows about or should if they weren't just paying attention to themsevles) especially someone judging him that doesn't even know for sure he's a sophomore. One thing about that though you sure do know who got all tournament, which is really irrelevant when it was a team effort that won the tournament in the first place.

#20 is a member of the varsity team along with sixteen other members which some people seem to think, there's only two or three players on that team. It's rather sad how I see #20 on here all the time taking up for all members of his team, no matter what kind of person they are and he can't even get support from his hometown. If you look closely he doesn't hide his identity either.

#20, you don't have to prove anything to anyone because you've already recovered fully from your injuries and when you get your chance to play, blow them all away.

thumb..

If Wartburg plays as a team and shows support for each other, they could possibly win all state. Just a little two cents from someone who pays attention to ALL players.

Edited by truth_will_set_you_free

Wow. i think its kinda weird how wartburg wins championships and everybody is still worried about all tournament and stuff like that. the wartburg TEAM, not the fans or the students, the TEAM, is doing just fine. Earlier in the year they might've has some problems, but its all been worked out. If u ask me, wartburg has the best TEAM around here. ask the TEAM about the all tournament bull crap and they all know what really matters. TEAM. that is why they just won a championship and have the opportunity to win a few more. Personally u should've given the all-tournament team to wartburg. they obviously have the best TEAM. Now for everybody who has been complaining about individuals trying to get recognition. i think u people are half the problem, u get on here and run your mouth about who should've got this or that, and then u accuse people of only caring about themselves. go talk about something else, heck go to coalfield, cause here in the burg were in the bussiness of winning, and right now your not helping our cause. WHAT IS SAID ON HERE DOES NOT REFLECT WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE LOCKER ROOM. i think u guys forget that from time to time.

Wow. i think its kinda weird how wartburg wins championships and everybody is still worried about all tournament and stuff like that. the wartburg TEAM, not the fans or the students, the TEAM, is doing just fine. Earlier in the year they might've has some problems, but its all been worked out. If u ask me, wartburg has the best TEAM around here. ask the TEAM about  the all tournament  bull crap and they all know what really matters. TEAM. that is why they just won a championship and have the opportunity to win a few more. Personally u should've given the all-tournament team to wartburg. they obviously have the best TEAM. Now for everybody who has been complaining about individuals trying to get recognition. i think u people are half the problem, u get on here and run your mouth about who should've got this or that, and then u accuse people of only caring about themselves. go talk about something else, heck go to coalfield, cause here in the burg were in the bussiness of winning, and right now your not helping our cause. WHAT IS SAID ON HERE DOES NOT REFLECT WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE LOCKER ROOM. i think u guys forget that from time to time.

825591128[/snapback]

Superdude, You can leave Coalfield out of your arguement. Congrats to the dawgs on a good season, see if you can take it as far as Coalfield did in Football.