District 4A Champions: Wartburg Bulldogs

chs2006

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never posted before, but couldn't resist this one- sounds like superdude is 12 and throwing a tantrum. People are just stating opinions, but you're having a fit. If you are a part of that team, I hope you all don't act that way and if you do then surely you must receive a lot of t's on the court. Again, this is just an opinion. No offense intended, basketball is supposed to be fun.

Harvey is a good player when it comes to j.v. and next he will probably get playing time if he works hard during the off-season. I think he is a sophmore. Way to go dogs on your win. By the way who got all tournament.

825590679[/snapback]

Jv huh???? and what team do you play for?? Playing time if he works hard???

Dude,he could play now given the chance,he is a sophmore,but he missed his freshman year because of injuries,plus he's a good kid who shows respect for others and doesn't judge anybody,maybe you should do the same.... thumb

I am from a differant county, so I do not know who he is. Can anyone tell me his name? What injuries did he have? I hope hes better and Congrats to Warburg from a Rockwood fan.

825591657[/snapback]

His name is Aaron Harvey,he had a bone tumor that caused his leg to break in the 3rd game of the season last year.He also was only one of two freshman to make varsity last year. He is better,or seems to be,he is playing JV this year....congrats to the dawgs..

Jv huh???? and what team do you play for?? Playing time if he works hard???

Dude,he could play now given the chance,he is a sophmore,but he missed his freshman year because of injuries,plus he's a good kid who shows respect for others and doesn't judge anybody,maybe you should do the same.... thumb

825591636[/snapback]

He seems to be a good kid and does work hard. He is one of the many talented Sophmores on the Bulldog team. Don't forget Brown & Rogers who are Sophmores as well. They will be hard to recon with for the next few years because they have some good Freshmen on the team as well and the upcoming talent for next year as potential too! The next 2 years could be all Buldogs if they stay focused and continue to work hard as a team. Their destiny lies in their hands.

He seems to be a good kid and does work hard. He is one of the many talented Sophmores on the Bulldog team. Don't forget Brown & Rogers who are Sophmores as well. They will be hard to recon with for the next few years because they have some good Freshmen on the team as well and the upcoming talent for next year as potential too!  The next 2 years could be all Buldogs if they stay focused and continue to work hard as a team. Their destiny lies in their hands.

825593242[/snapback]

Yes the others will be good as well,I wasn't knocking any 1 kid,I was just stating fact about the Harvey kid and what I know of him,there is a lot of talent on that team,I don't know any of the freshman but I know most of the sophmores,and the juniors.that bunch alone will do pretty good.....

BTW,any updates on the Wartburg,TSD score??? I expect it was probably a blowout but who knows.....