Who will be #1 in 10AA next season

vandyballin

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jake West is a great player. No doubt about it. Next year, I think Stewart will be like Cheatham was this year. They will live and die by Jake West. If he goes cold like Noel did on occasions, then Stewart is done.

I just don't know if I see Stewart in the race. Once again, I think it will be Sycamore and Harpeth duking it out all year. thumb

• 2 weeks later...

the way there coach has the offense if west dont score they got other players and have a decent bench this is the same team that had harpeth beat in the 1st round and only lost 2 senoirs and only 1 started they have good post play good shooters and ballhandlers and they have the district 11aa mvp JAKE WEST

harpeth and sycamore should be as intresting as the harpeth and cheatham girls were this year. sycamore has some extremly talented players but if im to choose to go with one team im with harpeth on this one. they have to much coming back and with the addition of caruthers on the team this should help their backcourt problems. but i have also heard they have picked up a new point guard but havent heard anything about him besides he is very quick and can handle the rock. so this should really help harpeth be an all around team next year.