HAMPTON SOFTBALL

BIG DAWG 71

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Hampton could get Scotty Bunton to coach that team they would stand a chance of building a program. Bunton played fastpitch in the old men's leagues for years & knows the game. I think he still coaches at Hampton, maybe baseball? Anyway-good luck Hampton!

• 3 weeks later...

Central Played hampton the other day 15 to 0 final score Central won.. I think hampton would have a good team, But it looked as though sum of them didnt have any idea what they were doing ... Some of them were exceptional players and igive them credit but sum of the others looked like they had never played softball in there lives jsut my opnion they might beat east though since east got drilled by crocket :lol:

Central Played hampton the other day  15 to 0 final score  Central won.. I think hampton would have a good team, But it looked as though sum of them didnt have any idea what they were doing ... Some of them were exceptional players and igive them credit  but sum of the others looked like they had never played softball in there lives jsut my opnion they might beat east though since east got drilled by crocket :D

825624588[/snapback]

Im sorry but Hampton has not played Central yet that game was cancelled so thank you if Hampton gets together they will have a good team