district 8AAA predictions

wall

dude you must be from district 8 and we must beat you cause all you want to do is sit here and try(key word) to get us down but it is no problem because tullahoma knows where it will be we the time comes.

825592672[/snapback]

no, i'm just sick of hearin about ibarra from every person from tullahoma

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1.  why would you start a message about district 8

2.  everyone talks about farragut and mc min county and brentwood and so on and so forth and i don't cry about it so why cry about a " not so great soccer player"

825592713[/snapback]

everyone talks abotu farragut mcminn and so on because all those teams can back up what is said about them, yes ibarra was an all state player but was totally ineffective in tournament play, but you still treat him as a god

this should definitely be a great matchup. columbia may have lost their keeper, but they kept their defense in tact, and their strength was always limiting the amount of good shots. tullahoma keeps just about their whole team and also picks up a good one. their midfield was strong last year. overall, tullahoma probably has the edge, but there's no reason for the belief of going without a single goal. these two teams are obviously the front runners, so good luck to both...

this should definitely be a great matchup.  columbia may have lost their keeper, but they kept their defense in tact, and their strength was always limiting the amount of good shots.  tullahoma keeps just about their whole team and also picks up a good one.  their midfield was strong last year.  overall, tullahoma probably has the edge, but there's no reason for the belief of going without a single goal.  these two teams are obviously the front runners, so good luck to both...

825592764[/snapback]

by picking up a good one i am guessing you mean lesiea (SP)

i have to say tullahoma and columbia will be a mighty good matchup, tullahoma not losing as many starters as columbia will def have the edge, but however walker is the best sweeper in the state, and sowell makes great back to accompany him, i dont believe they will ever lose any high balls with them back there. Storey will be the biggest scoring threat and i believe he will have around 20 this season. Gray has the biggest responsibility having to basically run the midfield which is smaller than most schools, he will have to control the ball and try to feed the ball to storey. Moss is coming off a torn acl but should be a good help in the back as long as he is in shape and keeps his speed. the left winger Dale should be a lot better this year which comes with age and experience. Danny just needs to make sure he has sure hands and should a good job back there. Hann should be a good filler for either a partner with Storey up top or Gray in the middle, and Stewert more than likely be splitting time with Moss in the back, and allowing him to make runs up. Stafford will be a good stopper as long as he keeps his head in check and avoids stupid fouls. As for tullahoma i know Uzzi should have a big year scoring around 20 or more too, and they have a good keeper who was a beast last year. this match up should be good and may be worthy of me coming home to watch, best of luck to columbia throughout the season