Wes McIntyre

ibleedbluengold

Chattanooga, as well as the entire state of Tennessee, will be stuned by this young 16 year olds abilities as he takes the mound this spring. He is being scouted by many colleges as well as a few pro teams. Reaches 87 88 consictantly touching 90 on his fastball. Great change up, as well as breaking ball. I forsee Wes as one of the top pitches in the state by the end of the season. What do yall think?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As an inexperienced sophmore, Wes did not get a whole lot of pitching time on a team that made it to the state tournament. He made great improvements this off season, working with some of the best pitching coaches in the state, greatly improving his strength, mechanics, and developing a very good breaking ball. Everytime i saw him pitch last year he did good though, usually coming in when the team was down, i only saw him give up 1 run in 6 games that i saw him pitch.

Edited by ibleedbluengold

As an inexperienced sophmore, Wes did not get a whole lot of pitching time on a team that made it to the state tournament. He made great improvements this off season, working with some of the best pitching coaches in the state, greatly improving his strength, mechanics, and developing a very good breaking ball. Everytime i saw him pitch last year he did good though, usually coming in when the team was down, i only saw him give up 1 run in 6 games that i saw him pitch.

825593902[/snapback]

Sounds like his off season moves will help him alot but dont you think your hyping him up a little bit already giving him a nickname...mac attack????

he already has a lot of nicknames

Mac - Attack

MacDaddy

EasyMac

K-mac(should be getting a lot of strikeouts this year so listen for this name a lot)

825593907[/snapback]

Ok...you better hope he lives up to the expectations you have for him because you have him made out to be the best pitcher around. Chill on the nicknames until he produces a little bit.