• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oak Ridge 67

Farragut 66

FINAL SCORE - 2 OT

OR turned the ball over to Farragut, who called timeout. Farragut then turned the ball back over to OR and Jared Stevens was fouled and went to the line. Stevens missed the first FT, Farragut called a second timeout before Stevens sank the second and Farragut missed a desperation three as time expired. (Sorry for the delay, CoachT froze on me for a few minutes).

Oak Ridge advances to the second round to face the winner of Powell/Heritage and really survived against a very game Admiral squad. OR had problems with turnovers and ice cold outside shooting through the first half and stormed back after spotting Farragut a 5-0 run to start the 3rd quarter. I know D Clary and Tank Johnson will have a better take on the game since I couldn't make it.

No problem HiwasseeVol!

Powell/Heritage should tip off in a few minutes.  Their game is way behind because both Clinton/Bearden and Oak Ridge/Farragut went into OT.

I am listening to WATO in Oak Ridge at the moment and they are still on the air from Clinton with the OR postgame show.  I am sure they will give updates on Powell/Heritage and I will pass it along as they announce them.

825595370[/snapback]

thanks a lot i appreciate it, i live in east tennessee and im anxious to see who might make it to sub-state to play region 1, where my high school, science hill, plays

No problem HiwasseeVol!

Powell/Heritage should tip off in a few minutes. Their game is way behind because both Clinton/Bearden and Oak Ridge/Farragut went into OT.

I am listening to WATO in Oak Ridge at the moment and they are still on the air from Clinton with the OR postgame show. I am sure they will give updates on Powell/Heritage and I will pass it along as they announce them.