Siegel Vs Lebanon

2priceless

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to go with Lebanon on this one.  Yes, Siegel has beaten Leb three times this year but...it is almost impossible to beat a team 4 times in a year.  Donald had a big 13 points last night vs. Shelbyville and finally Hall started shooting.  Now someone besides the whole Lebanon team knows that he can shoot from outside the line.  Now siegel has to worry about him, Presley, Donald, Winfree, and Cross.  He's not just a good ball handler anymore.  I think Lebanon pulls away with this one in the Win column.

825596119[/snapback]

what were you saying??

Oh yeah!  We've been here before.  You know what they say, "the 4th time's a charm,"  or is it "3rd time".  Either way, it is definitely 2 good teams going at is AGAIN!

Lebanon seems to be getting closer each time they play.  The first time, although it was only an 8 point game (73-65), Lebanon was never really in the game.  The 2nd time, Siegel had a huge (20 point) lead before Lebanon staged a great comeback to lead in the last minute, finally falling by 3.  The 3rd time, in the district tournament, it was back and forth the entire game until Siegel took contol in the last 2 minutes to win be 4.

This time, I look for (or should I say I'm hoping) Lebanon to get over the hump and pull out the win.  This is the one that will end the season for one of these fine teams.  Lebanon must STOP ODEN, LIMIT ROPER and CONTROL RAMSEY.  No problem, right?  In addition to this, Lebanon cannot allow Ross to get his junk.  He benefits from playing with 3 great players.  He gets overlooked and jacks up a huge 3 at the most inopportune times or sneaks out on the break and gets easy layups.  Lebanon must stop that stuff.  Then, you have the little freshman, Cutter, who has hit humongous 3's in the last 2 Lebanon-Siegel games, argueably game winners both!

Lebanon seems to be on top of their game.  I think the time is right.  I say.......uh......okay....let's see................LEBANON BY 5!

The best thing about playing Siegel?............there is always lots of talk on CoachT!  You Biegels sure can talk some smack!

825596168[/snapback]

haha and we STILL are talking smack and your season is done with!

haha and we STILL are talking smack and your season is done with!

825597795[/snapback]

Your right, your still talking and Lebanon's season is done. It, however, really disappoints me to hear some foolish clown like you say what is quoted above. Both teams fought their guts out and somebody had to lose. I have, for the first time this season, found respect for the Siegel Stars. It is obvious to me that you have no respect for the Blue Devils, a fact that leads me to believe that you have never played a competitive sport in your life. You should learn that kids are kids, whether Siegel or Lebanon or Oakland or Warren Co. or whomever. They all work hard and deserve credit for it. You do, I hope, realize that Lebanon missed 2 freethrows with 10 seconds to play and a tie game that would have almost certainly ended siegel's season, don't you? Would you have been so obnoxious then? I doubt it. I'm sure several of the Siegel posters would be on here congratulating Lebanon, as I am Siegel. You, I'm bettin', would be nowhere to be found.

Try to grow up and learn to be appreciative. Don't be so narrow-minded that you think the world is going to revolve around the Siegel win. Coach Harris and Siegel move on and I wish 'em all the luck in the world. Honestly, I will be pulling for Oakland to beat Columbia and to win the region over Siegel but if Columbia wins, my heart is with the Stars. Regardless, I hope Siegel wins their sectional game and advances to the state.

Why don't you let some of the other Siegel posters do the posting. You embarrass the school!

Edited by devildog

great post priceless

I give credit to Lebanon for playing with more heart than they have all season. But Siegel ONCE AGAIN came up big when it counted and lived to see another day. Brandon Ross 13 points...Lucas Jones 11

Well you did a good job on Keith and Jimmy but you forgot about everyone else

and to lebanondevils.....I'm going to assume your comment about the refs calling it in Siegel's favor was made while you were high....and if not....you were not watching the same game as the rest of us.

Siegel[/url]_Senior_ptII' date='Mar 3 2005 - 08:14 AM']well pour your heart out to us please...i want to hear along with many other people

825598607[/snapback]

No reason for sarcasm directed to blackandblue from you. I'm sure he will be giving his support to the devils as well as props to the stars for pulling off a win, unlike what you would be doing had your beloved stars lost. And it's not the noise the "nation" makes at the games that makes others less fond of you...it is remarks like this! Take your win and be happy!! :unsure: