Siegel Vs Lebanon

2priceless

Oh yeah!  We've been here before.  You know what they say, "the 4th time's a charm,"  or is it "3rd time".  Either way, it is definitely 2 good teams going at is AGAIN!

Lebanon seems to be getting closer each time they play.  The first time, although it was only an 8 point game (73-65), Lebanon was never really in the game.  The 2nd time, Siegel had a huge (20 point) lead before Lebanon staged a great comeback to lead in the last minute, finally falling by 3.  The 3rd time, in the district tournament, it was back and forth the entire game until Siegel took contol in the last 2 minutes to win be 4.

This time, I look for (or should I say I'm hoping) Lebanon to get over the hump and pull out the win.  This is the one that will end the season for one of these fine teams.  Lebanon must STOP ODEN, LIMIT ROPER and CONTROL RAMSEY.  No problem, right?  In addition to this, Lebanon cannot allow Ross to get his junk.  He benefits from playing with 3 great players.  He gets overlooked and jacks up a huge 3 at the most inopportune times or sneaks out on the break and gets easy layups.  Lebanon must stop that stuff.  Then, you have the little freshman, Cutter, who has hit humongous 3's in the last 2 Lebanon-Siegel games, argueably game winners both!

Lebanon seems to be on top of their game.  I think the time is right.  I say.......uh......okay....let's see................LEBANON BY 5!

The best thing about playing Siegel?............there is always lots of talk on CoachT!  You Biegels sure can talk some smack!

825596168[/snapback]

We talk a lot of smack and we know how to spell too. Guys the line is drawn tonight. If the Stars win they are guaranteed Sectional no matter what. WE HAVE TO WIN ONE MORE TIME! I don't think Lebanon can beat Siegel this year. I just think in the eyes of the Stars this is too important for them to lose. I will say that any team can win on a given day, but when the Stars play a game that matters they play it well under pressure. I like the Stars in this one...

Siegel 71

Lebanon 65

Good luck guys!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the one everyone's been waiting for. Or at least Andrew Donald and myself.

There is something about Siegel. I don't know. Aside from their talent, something different seems to be there; the intimidation factor, maybe?

The Stars seem to have been the one team all season that scares us a little. Maybe it's just me. I don't want to speak for the team.

Fact #1: Lebanon has gotten closer every time.

The first game wasn't close despite the score, the second game featured that huge comeback by LHS, and the third game was incredibly close the entire way. Are the Devils due?

Fact #2: Lebanon's perimeter shooters will have to be on for the Devils to have a chance.

They don't have to jack up threes at every opportunity, but the ones Cross, Presley, Johnson, (and Hall) take will have to be good ones.

Fact #3: Siegel will punish LHS if they forget about Ross and Cutter.

Too many times Lebanon has let the "Ninja" or "Macaulay Culkin" spot up for a momentum-changing three.

Fact #4: Barring an unforseen collapse, neither team will roll.

Obviously Lebanon expects a dogfight if they want to win, but by now the Stars should also realize that LHS will give them a battle.

Fact #5: I love my alma mater.

I live and die with every game this team plays. No matter what happens tonight, I have the utmost respect for every single member of that team. I will always bleed Blue.

You want it; now go get it, boys.

This is the one everyone's been waiting for. Or at least Andrew Donald and myself.

There is something about Siegel. I don't know. Aside from their talent, something different seems to be there; the intimidation factor, maybe?

The Stars seem to have been the one team all season that scares us a little. Maybe it's just me. I don't want to speak for the team.

Fact #1: Lebanon has gotten closer every time.

The first game wasn't close despite the score, the second game featured that huge comeback by LHS, and the third game was incredibly close the entire way. Are the Devils due?

Fact #2: Lebanon's perimeter shooters will have to be on for the Devils to have a chance.

They don't have to jack up threes at every opportunity, but the ones Cross, Presley, Johnson, (and Hall) take will have to be good ones.

Fact #3: Siegel will punish LHS if they forget about Ross and Cutter.

Too many times Lebanon has let the "Ninja" or "Macaulay Culkin" spot up for a momentum-changing three.

Fact #4: Barring an unforseen collapse, neither team will roll.

Obviously Lebanon expects a dogfight if they want to win, but by now the Stars should also realize that LHS will give them a battle.

Fact #5: I love my alma mater.

I live and die with every game this team plays. No matter what happens tonight, I have the utmost respect for every single member of that team. I will always bleed Blue.

You want it; now go get it, boys.

825596206[/snapback]

Betcha play that stupid sounding alma mater in your sleep don't you?????? Man I would be embarrassed to be a graduate of that place.......and I am......

Edited by ruppsrunt

Betcha play that stupid sounding alma mater in your sleep don't you?????? Man I would be embarrassed to be a graduate of that place.......and I am......

825596232[/snapback]

The feeling is mutual....We are embarrassed to call you an alumnus as well. Tonight's game should be a good one, how about we talk about it, instead of you trying to take yet another thread involving Lebanon off the topic at hand.

nuthin but love over here at Siegel..lol....regardless everytime you zero in on one or even 3 of our players another one steps up even if they are the ninja or the little kid from home alone..lol...Cutter (the child prodigy) is my boy, hes got mad handles and a bright future..look for another big 3, or a delightfull no look pass from him tonight...and one more thing...just so you know Were Ready.

Edited by solidarityrocks