Wayne County

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know who 4nashprivates is or which school he claims to be a fan of, but he is not a representative of any Nashvillle private school fans that I know.

CPA will welcome Wayne Co. again this year and Ezell Harding is happy to be going to Mt Pleasant. I am sure all these teams are happy to be playing one more game.

From what I have seen and heard, I feel both of these games will be barnburners.

Good luck to all!

Hey thats a good one  thumb . I really wouldn't know how many miles it is to Mt. Pleasant because I was at college at the time of the game.

825600917[/snapback]

And believe me, we are all thankful you don't know, 4Nash. It amazes me at how you trash Mt. Pleasant, as well as other teams in our region. Looks like you could find something better to do with your time ( Being a college boy and all ) ???? :rolleyes:

I don't know who 4nashprivates is or which school he claims to be a fan of, but he is not a representative of any Nashvillle private school fans that I know.

CPA will welcome Wayne Co. again this year and Ezell Harding is happy to be going to Mt Pleasant.  I am sure all these teams are happy to be playing one more game.

From what I have seen and heard, I feel both of these games will be barnburners.

Good luck to all!

825600925[/snapback]

Totally agree with you , FBGIRL! Great post! As for 4Nash, we are use to him running his mouth so we don't hold it against any of the great privates in Nashville. I will say this, whichever school he is from/for , I am sure they are embarassed by some of his remarks. When we played CPA in football this year, they were some of the nicest people! Same goes for DCA.