Perry County Baseball

TAP3

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC beat MP tonight 4-3 in a verry good game, I think this is a big accomplishment for us & I hope we can keep that up

825618431[/snapback]

An early sign that MP may not be what they were in year's past. Maybe not even top 3 in the district. I hope beatin people by 20 runs last year felt good...cus right now your last in the district MP. Great job PC

GREENALLOVER#4 how can you even get on here and rip on Perry Co. when you got beat by Wayne Co. who don't even have their basketball players back yet. So right now ya'll are last in the District right along side Mt. Pleasant. See You in April. B)

Yes,I admit I was wrong about who fixed Collinwoods baseball field.It was Mr. Nance from the drivers education department along with Kenneth Martin and that guy who gave 110 % on everything he does.I dont know his name,plays softball and can drive from Collinwood to Lexington,AL in 15 mins.

Yes,I admit I was wrong about who fixed Collinwoods baseball field.It was Mr. Nance from the drivers education department along with Kenneth Martin and that guy who gave 110 % on everything he does.I dont know his name,plays softball and can drive from Collinwood to Lexington,AL in 15 mins.

825625929[/snapback]

We will see how good Santa Fe is tonight. The Mt.Pleasant Santa Fe game has been rescheduled for tonight it starts at 5. Go MP,get out of that hitting slump and yall will be fine.

We will see how good Santa Fe is tonight. The Mt.Pleasant Santa Fe game has been rescheduled for tonight it starts at 5. Go MP,get out of that hitting slump and yall will be fine.

825626207[/snapback]

If Santa Fe can get the kind of pitching performance out of Justin Phelps that they did against Hampshire then they should have a real chance. I dont think he will go the whole game though. Santa Fe HAS TO bring in Grant Heginbottom in relief if they wanna stay in the game. Santa Fe only plays 2 games this week. There is NO REASON not to pitch your 2 best pitchers to try to win the game.

If Santa Fe can get the kind of pitching performance out of Justin Phelps that they did against Hampshire then they should have a real chance. I dont think he will go the whole game though. Santa Fe HAS TO bring in Grant Heginbottom in relief if they wanna stay in the game. Santa Fe only plays 2 games this week. There is NO REASON not to pitch your 2 best pitchers to try to win the game.

825626292[/snapback]

MP prepares for the best and they wont the best.

I wish I could go to the game but unfortunately I'm not welcome there anymore because 1 of Santa Fe's coaches has been telling all the players lies about me to try to motivate them in some way. Whats really sad is some of the people that I thought were my friends are dumb enough to believe him without asking me about it first.

Edited by wormy