Sweet 16 -- AA

chill

Guest catfish-hunter

I'd have to say the best of those 16 are the following:

1.) Bolivar- the champs are hellbent on a repeat performance

2.) MLK- probably the best defensive team in the state

3.) Haywood- the Tomcats are gonna cruise into the substate

4.) Mitchell- Young & Powell are simply a dynamic duo

5.) Raleigh Egypt- survived Sheffield last night, but still have the depth and talent to win it all

6.) Giles Co.- Tyler Smith is the most dominant player in AA, but his supporting cast has to play

7.) Humboldt- this year's version of JSS has beaten everyone except guess who???

8.) Waverly- they have the inside-outside game & the coaching to beat Giles Co. tonight.

THERE IS YOUR ELITE EIGHT RIGHT THERE!!! THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT THEY CAN'T ALL ADVANCE TO MURFREESBORO thumb

Guest catfish-hunter
i know this is off subject but did you see that thread dedicated to you catfish...if not look on like the 2nd page... :P

825599332[/snapback]

I saw that it got closed btowntigers. Outside of that what do I care about a bunch of Tyler Smith BJ GIVERS??? If you want some advice btowntigers, don't play Giles County in the Sectional. They make the Lexington faithful look like a bunch of John Wooden's.

i know what ya mean catfish-my dad was telling me how bad the Lexington fans were during regionals. i asked him were they as bad as the Giles County fans my senior year when we played them in Pulaski. He just kinda laughed and said..."nah, I don't think they were THAT bad!" Not to stir up old blood, but that was the worst experience I'd ever had with fans-and administration for that matter. they were horrible, but that's water under the bridge now!

Good luck to Bolivar, Humboldt, GC, and Waverly!