Which teams will standout in 6-AA...........

Patspitcher16

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smalls11 Posted Today, 07:38 AM

Only backr truely knows where he comes from and how he became such a great catcher.

All joking aside, backr was no doubt a stud back in the day. And a few years ago he could still stroke a little bit. How bout now backr?

Nah, I'm done now. All I can do is play golf and watch my beloved Pioneers.

Yeah I do get my schools mixed up sometimes, but that comes with age. But back when I was at Baylor (or McCallie) we had some stud players, Van Bunch, Scott Ferguson, Doug Stein, etc.

And I do like Hiwassee and dearly wish UTC would scrap the money-pit (football) and bring back baseball.

And Marion County is going to be tough, too.

So which teams do you guys think will standout in 6-AA this year? Grundy, Marion, Hixson, CSAS, East Ridge, Bledsoe, Sequatchie..............Which players will be the top players from each of these teams?

825606637[/snapback]

were is tyner. are you not giving buse a chance. we are expecting a good season over here. the first .500 plus season since the early 90s. Matt Bodenhamer, Jeremy Smith, and Derrick Willingham will keep them in most games and when the bats come around we will have a soild team over here. they have shown a lotof improvment defensivly. that is why they lost in the past. not this year. they wont take the disrict, but wouldnt it be great. but they will play spoiler to many. its march anything can happen so shut up and play ball.