ths vs siegel in the boro

vikingpride34

I think I'm zoned for Siegel, i wonder if i could transfer, i mean they could definatley use another shooter, some depth, and senior leadeership thumb , if not being apart of the nation isnt a bad alternative.

825611392[/snapback]

So your going to leave your pride for 3.5 years to go to Siegel... :( ...you just want a ring dont you haha

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the record will last much longer, its comin down thursday when the nation comes to the murphy center :P

825611586[/snapback]

I don't know, but it is probably the state AAA quarterfinal in 1995 or 1996 between Oakland and Science Hill. Oakland laid the wood to the Hill (who I think was ranked in the Top 20 by USA Today at the time.) Michael Couey hit like 7 Threes for Oakland in that game. I remember it well. That was a great state tournament, actually for several years in the mid-1990's you had great players all over the place. You had players like Shawn "The Matrix" Marion, Trenton Hassell, Tony Harris, Vince Yarbrough, CJ Black, Jermaine Copeland, Robert O'Kelley, etc. I hope the tournament gets back to that level soon.

I don't think the record will last much longer, its comin down thursday when the nation comes to the murphy center :P

825611586[/snapback]

omg, you guys shoulda been there 2 years ago for the AA state ship. I think Giles was playing Ridgeway (i could be wrong about it being Ridgeway but they were just AA two years ago). I bet Giles entire population was there it was insane, and not to mention it was one of the best games i have ever witnessed, Giles drove the link of the floor in 4 seconds and the PG Howard hit a game winning, buzzer beater, to win the state championship, it has to rank as one of the best finishes in the history of the tournament.

ok VIKINGS. listen up. we hope that yall are ready to be demolished next thursday and were about ready and see some girls ACTUALLY do something other than cheer..OH WAIT! thats all yalls cheerleaders CAN do! DANG. so yea and i hope you bring your STUDENTS to the game b/c we all know the original NATION will be there and boy will they be LOUD and PROUD!! No ones got anything on Keith...you cant stop Darius...Jimmy Jesus, enough said...Ninja :P all the way baby hes one crazy mother....Lucas, why even try? you cant stop the tree...Tyler 3 pointers baby...yeah so why even show up...just go home and save your self esteem and dignity!!!! WE AT MTSU BABY...AINT NO PLAYIN NO MORE! GET REAL TRICK!!!! go ahead and start your tractors!! :P cause its gonna be a short night for you Vikings....... thumb

Guest The Black Hole
ok VIKINGS. listen up. we hope that yall are ready to be demolished next thursday and were about ready and see some girls ACTUALLY do something other than cheer..OH WAIT! thats all yalls cheerleaders CAN do! DANG. so yea and i hope you bring your STUDENTS to the game b/c we all know the original NATION will be there and boy will they be LOUD and PROUD!! No ones got anything on Keith...you cant stop Darius...Jimmy Jesus, enough said...Ninja :P  all the way baby hes one crazy mother....Lucas, why even try? you cant stop the tree...Tyler 3 pointers baby...yeah so why even show up...just go home and save your self esteem and dignity!!!! WE AT MTSU BABY...AINT NO PLAYIN NO MORE! GET REAL TRICK!!!! go ahead and start your tractors!!  :P cause its gonna be a short night for you Vikings.......  thumb

825611696[/snapback]

Thank you for Using Jimmy's proper name ill be wearing my Jimmy Jesus shirt

Your boy Jimmy better lace up his shoes and tie them up REAL tight because even if Siegel manages to pull off the win he can count on loosing two things … his dignity and his ankles!!!!! His best bet in guarding THS’s point guard is to not let him get the ball. But WAIT … that’s what the TWO Clinton defenders tried to do and before the fat lady sang … they looked like two little kids chasing the Ice cream Truck down the street!!!!  :P  :P 

You don’t have to take my word for it … just watch the film.

825611093[/snapback]

^^^wow

First of all, we are not clinton, we are siegel, and i'm not meaning to rat on clinton but things might be different.

Second of all Jimmy will be ready, keep on talking smack, he's loving it, the nation's loving it, and you're only asking for trouble.

ok VIKINGS. listen up. we hope that yall are ready to be demolished next thursday and were about ready and see some girls ACTUALLY do something other than cheer..OH WAIT! thats all yalls cheerleaders CAN do! DANG. so yea and i hope you bring your STUDENTS to the game b/c we all know the original NATION will be there and boy will they be LOUD and PROUD!! No ones got anything on Keith...you cant stop Darius...Jimmy Jesus, enough said...Ninja :P  all the way baby hes one crazy mother....Lucas, why even try? you cant stop the tree...Tyler 3 pointers baby...yeah so why even show up...just go home and save your self esteem and dignity!!!! WE AT MTSU BABY...AINT NO PLAYIN NO MORE! GET REAL TRICK!!!! go ahead and start your tractors!!  :P cause its gonna be a short night for you Vikings.......  thumb

825611696[/snapback]

i love our cheerleaders :lol: thumb

[man dont be upset off cause you all are already done...you could be on the sprts reporters...you know about as much as them...now that  thats settled...

let em play, i respect you for not talkin all that garbage about how you all will just roll over us...like science hill and clinton supporters did...hopefully you have grasped that we are for real and it wont be easy...and if you havent...you mgiht want to start]

Let me share something with you the only way TN has a chance at state is

if they take the refs from the Clinton game ,but Hey you guys are rich enough

to pay off any ref you guys met right.

Can I Get a T-Shirt!

Go Dragons!!

825609482[/snapback]

I Agree, the only way Tn High Will have a chance is if they bring there own officials. Just ask Greenville, and science hill. If the region was played anywhere eles but Viking hall, Even a middle school theam would have a chance to win. I guess money dose go along way up there in Bristol. Savour your moment you'll be home Thursday night. Good Luck next year to Greenville ,science hill, and Clinton. You won't have to worry about THS,for along time. What goes around comes right back around. Seigal will crush them.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!