starzz102000

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James Counce coached the first year and they were 2-8 it looks

like your already have your facts wrong. You need to get your facts

correct before you call someone out. Can I come watch you at your

job bet you are the best at what you do!!!!

825626663[/snapback]

I don't understand what asking about which Clarksville coach was interested in the girls basketball job has to do with James Counce or getting the facts right.

[

I enjoy reading these threads. Sports provide lifelong experiences to any one who is willing to put forth the effort. High school sports have a special place in this experience.

It is a shame that a small number use these threads for personal attacks. There is so much misinformation in this topic. It 's not to say that there are not some truths but the whole truth is not presented and the information given is used to slander or attack individuals.

You have every right to address any issue you want with these people but quit hiding behind pseudonyms and have the courage to talk to them directly and let them defend themselves.

If you have the best interest of the youth of Henry Co. you might be surprised at what you might accomplish.

I hope you are just misinformed because if you are not these comments tell more about you than the ones you try to attack.

E-mail me if you wnat an honest and frank discussion about this topic.

LET'S STICK TO SPORTS!

,Mar 22 2005 - 08:00 AM]

I don't understand what asking about which Clarksville coach was interested in the girls basketball job has to do with James Counce or getting the facts right.

825626836[/snapback]

The Coach Gaddis comment is a little off the wall. In reading some old posts from last year I think there a few people out there who don't care much for him. May be they are from east of river. Coach Counce comment, who knows where that came from. From what I understand about Counce he is a solid coach who got just got away from HCHS. They will probably have these open posts shutdown before a new HCHS BB coach is hired. I wish the people making the hiring decision the best. A new coach has a lot of potential to work with.

I probably shouldnt be sharing this but a very qualified coach was offered but declined. He would have been interested if it was the boys coaching position. I still think it will come open, but I think he does a very good job. It just doesn't seem to be a good fit for some reason.

I probably shouldnt be sharing this but a very qualified coach was offered but declined. He would have been interested if it was the boys coaching position. I still think it will come open, but I think he does a very good job. It just doesn't seem to be a good fit for some reason.

825634638[/snapback]

Interesting. So they have started interviewing. Or is this pre-committee stuff?