Whose the top Teams Around Kingsport and Bristol?

ChssftbllChik23

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my first thoughts turn to tennessee high because of pitching...but i'm not extremely familiar with all the teams in that area. i know sullivan east typically has a pretty good club, but with the loss of some key players from the past years, i don't know how they will look this season. i don't know very much about sullivan south...i think they usually have a good team as well. and sullivan north looked much better this past season than they did the previous one...so i look for them to continue their improvement. then you have sullivan central...a team i'm hoping has a great season for the seniors they have, personal friends of mine. it's going to difficult for them though due to the lack of pitching. i look for central and volunteer to be the surprise in our district. so...as far as the top team in the kingsport/bristol area, my pick is tennessee high.

my first thoughts turn to tennessee high because of pitching...but i'm not extremely familiar with all the teams in that area. i know sullivan east typically has a pretty good club, but with the loss of some key players from the past years, i don't know how they will look this season. i don't know very much about sullivan south...i think they usually have a good team as well. and sullivan north looked much better this past season than they did the previous one...so i look for them to continue their improvement. then you have sullivan central...a team i'm hoping has a great season for the seniors they have, personal friends of mine. it's going to difficult for them though due to the lack of pitching. i look for central and volunteer to be the surprise in our district. so...as far as the top team in the kingsport/bristol area, my pick is tennessee high.

825611341[/snapback]

Dosen't South have a new left handed pitcher? I can't remember her name but I know she worked a lot during the off season with Jarfly Dugger in Elizabethton. I love them leftys!

So  is DB top  of the list for  AAA do ya think  or who do you think is top in your division

825612061[/snapback]

Um, in our division I think we(DB) are probably ranked 4 or 5th in our divisoin (not sure thought), um, i no Unicoi and Tennessee High are gonna b high up there, and Jefferson City...

Who do you think??